Visitor Visa approved in July Timeline.

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Applied at VFS - July 19th
Received at CVO - July 20th
Where - New Delhi VFS
Method - Paper
Link to Online Account - 2nd Aug
Status - In Progress, Eligibility review not started yet.
Applied at VFS - July 19th
Received at CVO - July 20th
Where - New Delhi VFS
Method - Paper
Link to Online Account - 2nd Aug
Status - In Progress, Eligibility review not started yet.
Did your eligibility review started ?

arjunbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Applied on 4th July for my brother’s family
Passport dispatched on 16 August
Hope to get passports on coming Sunday or Monday according to Indian time.
I will update when it arrives.
@Chahalm89.. kindly let us know about the status when you get the Visa..For me there is no update and its almost 40 days.

Chahalm89

Aug 12, 2018
Hi, their agent will get their passports from Chandigarh by this evening. I will update for sure when it arrives.

Chahalm89

Aug 12, 2018
Unfortunately, my brother’s visa declined. They give reasons like travel history. Financial assets. Even though they had shown enough property and enough money in their bank account and everything was legit. My brother’s wife is a go get teacher and they did pay taxes and everything. We though their file is very strong. On there other hand, my hubby’s sister applied for their visa no taxes, no job, no legit money in their account. Instantly put money into their account just to show no valid reason to travel. Even my brother’s family was coming to celebrate my birthday. My hubby’s sister did not want that to mention that someone told her not to. Still got their visa with stamped passport in 28 days. This is so frustrating that they judge each and file so differently. What to do now? I m so worried now. Should the happy again or not. Somebody’s visa declined in my family they reapplied right away got their visa.
I am still debating if they should apply all or not. My brother his wife and their one year old daughter.

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
Online Applied on 14 August for my mother visitor visa

File number same day

Vo -Delhi

arjunbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Unfortunately, my brother’s visa declined. They give reasons like travel history. Financial assets. Even though they had shown enough property and enough money in their bank account and everything was legit. My brother’s wife is a go get teacher and they did pay taxes and everything. We though their file is very strong. On there other hand, my hubby’s sister applied for their visa no taxes, no job, no legit money in their account. Instantly put money into their account just to show no valid reason to travel. Even my brother’s family was coming to celebrate my birthday. My hubby’s sister did not want that to mention that someone told her not to. Still got their visa with stamped passport in 28 days. This is so frustrating that they judge each and file so differently. What to do now? I m so worried now. Should the happy again or not. Somebody’s visa declined in my family they reapplied right away got their visa.
I am still debating if they should apply all or not. My brother his wife and their one year old daughter.
I'm sorry to hear that. Anyways, try to reapply after discussing the reasons for rejection in forums. Hopefully you will get it next time. I believe CIC is so strict these days and the number of applications in July - Sep seems very high (TRV + Student Visas). They seem too much stressed out and trying to find at least one reason to reject applications.

arjunbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Any reply get from visa office bro?
Only Received the mail from CIC that they received the application with UCI and application number. I tried to link it online with CIC account, but not able to do so. VFS tracking shows its being processed at Delhi VO.

TouristJuly

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Only Received the mail from CIC that they received the application with UCI and application number. I tried to link it online with CIC account, but not able to do so. VFS tracking shows its being processed at Delhi VO.
when did you apply?