+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa approved in July Timeline.

Chahalm89

Aug 12, 2018
We applied for my brother, his wife and my niece.
Application applied- 4th July 2018
Where- Chandigarh
Method- paper
Response- still waiting
Will update when we got response from them.
But sister in law and his husband applied on
Application applied - 13th July 2018
Where- Chandigarh
Method- paper
Response- visa approved on 9th August 2018
Passport received- 11 August 2018

There visa got issued from Chandigarh not from Delhi. Somebody told them files those go to application centre on Friday remains in Chandigarh. They have better chances of getting a visa than those who’s files go to Delhi. Because they also take longer to response. I think it’s true. Files those govthe application centre from Monday to Thursday go to Delhi afterwards. But files those go on Friday remains in Chandigarh. They have more time to evaluate your profile. Hopefully it helps others.

vkuma124

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
None.. Applied paper based in Bangalore. Linked to online.. Online status first screen is submitted and when select to see details, it is application in process and review of eligibility not started yet.
Ok thanks for sharing the details..
My application type is showing Online application type.. but I have applied paper.

What about yours?

sdalwadi

May 2, 2013
Applied at VFS - July 06th
Received at CVO - July 09th
1st Acknowledgement July 09th
Where - New Delhi VFS
Method - Paper
2nd Acknowledgement July 31st
Status - In Progress, Eligibility review not started yet.
Apply on 5 july
Reviews start on 18 july
Acknowledgement 31 july
Delhi visa office
Tiltoday no up date

Chahalm89

Aug 12, 2018
Hi can someone help me how to link paper based application to online account. My application number is coming incorrect. Which one should the application number. I am doing this my brother’s application.

arjunbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hi can someone help me how to link paper based application to online account. My application number is coming incorrect. Which one should the application number. I am doing this my brother’s application.
Hope you are giving the application number and UCI number from the CIC acknowledgement e-mail and not the application ref no from Vfs..

Chahalm89

Aug 12, 2018
My agent applied for their visa. I only have tracking number on the receipt and application ref number. Where would I find the UCI number. May be I will ask my agent? I am sorry I have zero information lol. I came to Canada years ago. I am not really into visas and all that immigration stuff.

arjunbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
My agent applied for their visa. I only have tracking number on the receipt and application ref number. Where would I find the UCI number. May be I will ask my agent? I am sorry I have zero information lol. I came to Canada years ago. I am not really into visas and all that immigration stuff.
Even I made the mistake entering Vfs tracking number,that's why asked u to make sure u enter the application number or UCI number from cic e -mail.You will get this email when the visa office acknowledges your application.

Also, this mail will be coming to the e-mail id you provided in the application.So the agent might not have this information.