+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Applied from UK

ramhary

Aug 22, 2018
That is too long. Which passport do you hold? what documents did you submit?
hey will there be any use if i apply via paper ...as no update yet on my online application ..i have sent multiple times email saying urgent and also submitted web form but nothing is really helpful.as time is very near by so bit worried as planning to attend a event ..

Reactions: LightRose

LightRose

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Ottawa ontario
I didn’t receive any news I done two times urgent email, no reply I don’t know what I m doing now 54 days now online apply with Indian passport from uk
hey will there be any use if i apply via paper ...as no update yet on my online application ..i have sent multiple times email saying urgent and also submitted web form but nothing is really helpful.as time is very near by so bit worried as planning to attend a event ..

For me it's been 57 days, I applied from Erbil, Iraqi passport, sent and Urgent email to the embassy, 4 days ago and no response till now.
Processing time is 46 days :(

Simhanjra

Aug 26, 2018
I guess so, but how long. I have submitted that I will be travelling in beginning of September for two weeks for holiday. what happens if it passed the dates that I have submitted for travelling?
may be they can take more time but If they wanna give u visa then doesn’t matter passed you travel dates

Simhanjra

Aug 26, 2018
I guess so, but how long. I have submitted that I will be travelling in beginning of September for two weeks for holiday. what happens if it passed the dates that I have submitted for travelling?
If u apply again via paper then same you need to wait again long period

Simhanjra

Aug 26, 2018
I guess so, but how long. I have submitted that I will be travelling in beginning of September for two weeks for holiday. what happens if it passed the dates that I have submitted for travelling?[/QUOT
I didn’t receive any news I done two times urgent email, no reply I don’t know what I m doing now 54 days now online apply with Indian passport from uk
today they send me email
We write in reply to your enquiry.

As indicated on our website, the processing times provided are based on how long it took to process 80% of all applications during that time period and are subject to change. As these processing times refer to 80% of applications, some applications will fall outside of these timeframes. In addition, as they are an average, there will be some fluctuations in processing times at peak periods during the course of the year.

That being said, please be assured that your application has been received and is currently in active process and we are making every effort to complete processing as expeditiously as possible. As soon as processing is completed we will contact you.