+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Applied from UK

haravtarsingh

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
What was the reply on the email?
I sent an email yesterday, after 54 days passed, and also exceeded the processing number of days.
We write in reply to your email.

Please be advised that, according to our records, your passport was returned to the VAC on 24th August.

Please contact the VAC for information on collection or courier services:

Call centre phone number: +44 203 793 8624

Call centre email: info.canuk@vfshelpline.com

Kind regards,

CMG
Immigration & Medical Services Division| Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada

Canada House | La Maison du Canada | Trafalgar Square, London | Londres SW1Y 5BJ

LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Reactions: LightRose

LightRose

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Ottawa ontario
We write in reply to your email.

Please be advised that, according to our records, your passport was returned to the VAC on 24th August.

Please contact the VAC for information on collection or courier services:

Call centre phone number: +44 203 793 8624

Call centre email: info.canuk@vfshelpline.com

Kind regards,

CMG
Immigration & Medical Services Division| Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canada House | La Maison du Canada | Trafalgar Square, London | Londres SW1Y 5BJ

Which means you got the response on the visa? is it approved?

ramhary

Aug 22, 2018
was the subject of your email URGENT? I received a reply today to the email sent on last thursday 23/08.
Hey I too received return email which was sent on 23rd Aug as urgent as below :-

We write in reply to your enquiry.

As indicated on our website, the processing times provided are based on how long it took to process 80% of all applications during that time period and are subject to change. As these processing times refer to 80% of applications, some applications will fall outside of these timeframes. In addition, as they are an average, there will be some fluctuations in processing times at peak periods during the course of the year.

That being said, please be assured that your application has been received and is currently in active process and we are making every effort to complete processing as expeditiously as possible. As soon as processing is completed we will contact you.

Kind regards,

CMG

haravtarsingh

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
@ramhary Hopefully you should get a decision this week.
@LightRose my application was approved on 16th August as I have travelled to Canada and US in last 10 years. Apparently those applications are processed quicker. Did you apply online or post?

Reactions: LightRose