+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Applied from UK

ramhary

Aug 22, 2018
I can see the visa details in my online account but havent received passport back yet. Checked with VFS they said they have received my passport so should be posting it today which i will get either tomorrow or tuesday :)
tht's good to know ..am still waiting lol :-( no response yet ........frustrated

LightRose

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Ottawa ontario
I applied on the 4th of July at VFS, I linked my account on July 28 the eligibility status changed to being reviewed on July 30th, it been 28 days of eligibility review and 54 days since I have submitted the application , which has passed the processing time. I send and enquiry on the website two days ago which says that they will reply in 28 days.

What should I do? I have stated that I need to be travelling in the beginning of September. :(

ramhary

Aug 22, 2018
I applied 9 July visitor visa from uk can u tell me how long this process
I too sent web form enquiry and see as below :-
Your enquiry has been sent to the visa office processing your application. You should receive a reply within 28 working days (by email, regular mail or fax).

If your application is within normal processing times you may not receive a reply from the visa office.

If your message contains new information for your application (e.g. adding a newborn or change of address) your file will be updated but the visa office may not respond to your email.

No proper response and not sure how long to wait :-(
I applied on the 4th of July at VFS, I linked my account on July 28 the eligibility status changed to being reviewed on July 30th, it been 28 days of eligibility review and 54 days since I have submitted the application , which has passed the processing time. I send and enquiry on the website two days ago which says that they will reply in 28 days.

What should I do? I have stated that I need to be travelling in the beginning of September. :(
too

Reactions: LightRose

Simhanjra

Aug 26, 2018
---------------
Your enquiry has been received by the London visa office. We respond to all enquiries within 28 days. Enquiries marked as urgent by the sender and deemed urgent after review will receive a response within 24 to 48 hours. Film/Media crews travelling on short notice will receive a response within 5 days. If you have submitted new information, we will update your file without replying to confirm.

ramhary

Aug 22, 2018
---------------
Your enquiry has been received by the London visa office. We respond to all enquiries within 28 days. Enquiries marked as urgent by the sender and deemed urgent after review will receive a response within 24 to 48 hours. Film/Media crews travelling on short notice will receive a response within 5 days. If you have submitted new information, we will update your file without replying to confirm.
Yes eve i get the same ..Not sure what can be done ..as processing times passed