+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Applied from UK

ramhary

Aug 22, 2018
Yeah that is a standard automatic reply. You should get another email soon like this:
We write in reply to your enquiry.

Please note that your application for a visitor visa is currently under active review.

You will be notified via your online account once a decision has been reached.

We trust this information is of assistance to you.

Kind regards,

KBA
Program Assistant, Temporary Resident Unit | Adjointe de Programme, Unité des Résidents Temporaires

Immigration Division | Direction de L’Immigration

LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

I have received this way
We write in reply to your enquiry.

As indicated on our website, the processing times provided are based on how long it took to process 80% of all applications during that time period and are subject to change. As these processing times refer to 80% of applications, some applications will fall outside of these timeframes. In addition, as they are an average, there will be some fluctuations in processing times at peak periods during the course of the year.

That being said, please be assured that your application has been received and is currently in active process and we are making every effort to complete processing as expeditiously as possible. As soon as processing is completed we will contact you.

If you are no longer interested in visiting Canada, please inform our office in writing that you wish to withdraw your application. As processing of your application has already commenced, a processing fee refund would not be applicable

haravtarsingh

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Ya I got this email when I sent it two days back did not think its the one however since than nothing ..Did you apply online?
Yeah applied online. my application was approved the same day. I think past travelling to canada/us does make the difference. I hope yours gets approved this week. When are you planning to travel?

ramhary

Aug 22, 2018
Yeah applied online. my application was approved the same day. I think past travelling to canada/us does make the difference. I hope yours gets approved this week. When are you planning to travel?
Oh is it ? This is my first time travel to Canada and am planning to visit on Oct first week ..Haven't book the tickets yet ..it would be nice if I know about the visa soon.
and I have sent it today again an email stating urgent ..is that okay ?
Will they send an email to submit the passport ?

haravtarsingh

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Oh is it ? This is my first time travel to Canada and am planning to visit on Oct first week ..Haven't book the tickets yet ..it would be nice if I know about the visa soon.
and I have sent it today again an email stating urgent ..is that okay ?
Will they send an email to submit the passport ?
once they have processed your application, you will get a notification in your online account to submit passport.