+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Application (using the new IRCC Portal) INDIA updates

sunandaece10

Jan 6, 2022
Hi,

Does anyone know after visa stamping if consulate send the passport back to VFS office and then VFS office courier it back to us ? If yes then to track the passport do we have to use the same AWB we used when sending the passport to VFS office?

amukhokher

Jan 24, 2022
I got PPR for my parents today ( Applied through GCKey). Here's the timeline for reference -

AOR: December 27, 2021
BIL: December 28, 2021
Biometric Submitted: January 10, 2022
BVL and PPR: January 24, 2022

Hopefully who are waiting for their or their family member's VISA will get it soon.
Congratulations. what occasion did you invited them for and on which date was it? Did it passed or they gave visa before that date?

InCaAnRo

Jul 29, 2017
I got PPR for my parents today ( Applied through GCKey). Here's the timeline for reference -

Hopefully who are waiting for their or their family member's VISA will get it soon.
Hi....
Can I know Full form of AOR. BIL, BVL????

InCaAnRo

Jul 29, 2017
My husband applied visitors visa for my parents in December 5, 2021 through GC Key. 5th January Biometrics done nothing after that. What to expect?

sunandaece10

Jan 6, 2022
Hi,

I have experienced a different experience for passport submission for my parents, hence asking all the members if they or anyone they know have experienced the same.

So, the situation is my parents have submitted their passport through Bluedart and they reached VFS Kolkata location on Jan 31st. Today they got Acknowledgement and Tax Invoice only gor my father's Passport and the same is dispatched to IRCC office in New Delhi, but nothing for my mother's passport. My father is Principal Applicant and my mom is co-applicant. Is it common scenario that Primary Applicant's passport is dispatched to IRCC but not co-applicant's ?

I send several emails to passport submission department, their response is you'll get notification when the passport is dispatched.

If anyone has faced similar issue and can suggest if I can fo anything that'll be really helpful.

InCaAnRo

Jul 29, 2017

what is the full form of AOR,BIL, BVL???
Which city from india did you apply?
My husband also applied through GC key on 05 Dec, 2021. Biometrics done 5th Jan 2022.

pratham02j

May 21, 2019
My friend is in the same situation. He applied for his wife and son with wife as the primary applicant and child as secondary

The child received PPR while wife did not yet.

IRCC is finding new ways and means to surprise us all daily
Seriously! i was shocked to see such quick revert but then there is this issue! Did you try calling them?

anuraagmishra

Jun 6, 2017
I recently got the PPR for my parents. Applied in old portal Aug 2021, then got biometric at Kolkata but then silence. Applied in the new portal last week and got the PPR already. But not sure how to send it. Do they have to go to VFS again or can mail the passport. Did not find any information on VFS Global page on how to send the passport for stamping. Any advice?

anuraagmishra

Jun 6, 2017
I recently got the PPR for my parents. Applied in old portal Aug 2021, then got biometric at Kolkata but then silence. Applied in the new portal last week and got the PPR already. But not sure how to send it. Do they have to go to VFS again or can mail the passport. Did not find any information on VFS Global page on how to send the passport for stamping. Any advice?
Found the link - Clients who receive a passport submission letter need to fill the passport submission webform
-Source: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/covid-19-updates

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Submit VFS Webform

you will get an email to pay for passport pick up

pay it up and someone will come collect your passport from home

you will get another tracking update when they send the passport back

Congratulations!!! People who applied in Jan 2022 heard back in a week mostly. Hope there is same mercy shown to older applicants

CanadaWP_2020

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
App. Filed.......
August 1st week
Passport Req..
27 Nov 2020

Hello , Congratulations .
May I know whether you are on work permit or PR. I am on work permit and I did not see any section in application to attach my work permit . I applied visa yesterday for my parents .

Thank you .

sunandaece10

Jan 6, 2022
Hello , Congratulations .
May I know whether you are on work permit or PR. I am on work permit and I did not see any section in application to attach my work permit . I applied visa yesterday for my parents .

Thank you .
I'm on PR. As part of the invitation letter I provided my PR card scan copy.