+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Application (using the new IRCC Portal) INDIA updates

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I got PPR for my parents today ( Applied through GCKey). Here's the timeline for reference -

AOR: December 27, 2021
BIL: December 28, 2021
Biometric Submitted: January 10, 2022
BVL and PPR: January 24, 2022

Hopefully who are waiting for their or their family member's VISA will get it soon.
Congratulations. What an incredible timeline. Wonder what is happening to people who applied way before.

Chiddarthan

Jan 9, 2021
Same timeline as above. I remember getting Correspondence/POE letter for my work permit application. We will not get the same for visitor visa for reunite with family member on Work permit?

Angienanti

Dec 17, 2021
Are applications for TRV on the New portal yielding any results at all ? I see those applications have been halted for and IRCC has switched over to GC Key. Should applicants who are waiting over 60 days on the portal, re-apply using GC Key? Any suggestions are highly appreciated. Applied Oct 25, 2021
applied nov 18 on gckey and still nothing i personally think the new portal applications are getting faster decisions.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
applied nov 18 on gckey and still nothing i personally think the new portal applications are getting faster decisions.
I see even GC key applications [ new ones] are quick. Yesterday, I saw on You Tube,.. A Jan 14 Application got approved on Jan 21 in GC Key

jreehal

Nov 3, 2020
Update for visitor visa portal - India
My friend who had applied through the new portal for his wife to visit last year in October 2021 - finally heard back.
Unfortunately they got rejected, but there was no update from the time they submit the application, until they received the rejection letter.

• Sad
Reactions: BA101

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Update for visitor visa portal - India
My friend who had applied through the new portal for his wife to visit last year in October 2021 - finally heard back.
Unfortunately they got rejected, but there was no update from the time they submit the application, until they received the rejection letter.
Sorry to hear about the refusal. Would you know the date of application?

pratham02j

May 21, 2019
Anybody else having similar experience??
My parents had applied for visitor visa using new portal. My father was primary applicant and mother was accompanying family member. They submitted their biometric together and its updated in their account. While my mother received passport submission letter, my fathers application is still showing processing. I thought entire family application gets processed together but this is something unusual(?)

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
My parents had applied for visitor visa using new portal. My father was primary applicant and mother was accompanying family member. They submitted their biometric together and its updated in their account. While my mother received passport submission letter, my fathers application is still showing processing. I thought entire family application gets processed together but this is something unusual(?)
wait for 3 to 4 days..your app and bio date?

pratham02j

May 21, 2019
wait for 3 to 4 days..your app and bio date?
app date was sometime in 1st week of jan, bio was 11th jan. mothers approval came on 18th, so its been 2 weeks since. I know its not outside their processing time mentioned but since one came I am little curious

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Congratulations. This has been a new issue lately. you should hear soon. call them and find out

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
My friend is in the same situation. He applied for his wife and son with wife as the primary applicant and child as secondary

The child received PPR while wife did not yet.

IRCC is finding new ways and means to surprise us all daily

Rosma_f

Jan 31, 2022
Hello guys!
I applied on Aug 23
Biometrics submitted Aug 31 st

I applied through Mexico. I haven’t received any response from them. Should I re-apply through the new portal? I don’t have family members in Canada, just my boyfriend.