+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Application (using the new IRCC Portal) INDIA updates

HBhola05

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Hi all, I had applied visitor visa for my parents using new portal but it's not showing estimated completion date. Is this normal?

Thanos007

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Is anyone taking a step for India applicants to fill out a web form to ask if it has crossed the max processing time? Any luck ?

haseebr7

Nov 12, 2021
Update - I submitted a TRV application on the old GCkey portal on the 23rd of November. Received an request for passport email on the 6th of December. No appoinments available for VFS no matter how far out in the future or whichever city I check. The portal just logs out after a few seconds. Looks like their website is completely crashed or is under attack. Any one had any luck with VFS appointments?.

Also the processing time does not take into account the time taken to book appointments. So the indicators are pretty much useless.
did you get the passport request before the biometrics? Is that possible?

Gary Singh Rai

Feb 8, 2019
Hi All,

Did anyone come across this scenario earlier where final status within application shows "Your application was approved, you need to send us passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details."
But there is no message or Passport Letter in the messages. Where do we generally get PPR?
My application shows 0 new messages.

Could you please share your thoughts.

Thanos007

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Hi All,

Did anyone come across this scenario earlier where final status within application shows "Your application was approved, you need to send us passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details."
But there is no message or Passport Letter in the messages. Where do we generally get PPR?
My application shows 0 new messages.

Could you please share your thoughts.
Did you get ppr? What’s your timeline?