+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa After Rejection

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Can anyone help me understand why they rejected it after 42 days ?
IRCC can refuse any TRV application in one day.... 42 days.... or even after 4.2 months.

And I had NOC from my company and I have to return back to my work after my stay. I dont understand why they rejected
This is the reason why you have been rejected:
I got married in March and my wife is on study permit in canada.
You married recently + your wife lives in Canada = IRCC has concerns that you won't return to India even though you requested a visit of three weeks.

Also:
1. Does your bank balance match your income and tax returns? Or did you borrow money or transfer money between accounts?
2. Has your wife applied for a PGWP?

Reactions: Naname

Nannore

Jun 2, 2018
AOR Received.
Jan 3,2020
Thanks Bryanna

Also:
1. Does your bank balance match your income and tax returns? Or did you borrow money or transfer money between accounts?
2. Has your wife applied for a PGWP?
1. Yes. They do match. There were no unusual money transfers. just marriage related debits and credits
2. She hasn't applied for work permit yet.

Garv28

Sep 22, 2017
Hi All,

I have recently got the PR and will be landing in late July. I also applied a visitor visa for my mother which got refused and the reason was travel history, family ties in Canada and assets & funds, however, there were enough funds (approx $50000) and a property too. What is the right time to apply for her visitor visa again as she’ll be all alone once I leave for Canada.

Thanks!!

djan1

Aug 5, 2018
visit visa refusal --reapplying process??/???
i applied for research conference / seminar from university for university of canada below objections ' i have to reapply please guide
1. family ties in Canada?
2.purpose of visa?
3. employment prospectus in residence of country

Last edited:

Mayorkings

May 3, 2019
Good day house. My name is Kingsley, I applied for open work permit and my application was refused. I want to apply for a TRV. I am married with four kids, I have a bank balance of 4,000cad. What are my chances and how can I improve my application?
My open work permit was online, can I reapply with that same online account or open another account. Your prompt response will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Sedi007

Jun 29, 2019
Hi all,

My visitor visa for Canada has been rejected today. The reason for rejection I kind of understand what I failed to explain in application. Can anyone please confirm that if I re apply instantly for another visa can I use all the documents as it as which were previously used for this application or do i need to gather all fresh documents. My issue is that my travel date is near (1 month) and I don't have time for fresh documents. Will I be okay with old statements and employer letter etc ( at time of application they were 4-5 days old and now they are 1 month and 4-5 days old)

If anyone could urgently reply please.

Thanks you very much.

Regards