+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa After Rejection

runner21

Jun 29, 2017
There is a high possibility of a TRV refusal even though you have strong ties to Bangladesh. Does your wife live in Canada? If yes, you may want to consider your wife sponsoring you for PR
My wife is living with me in Bangladesh.

runner21

Jun 29, 2017
That's because your family ties to Canada will be stronger compared to Bangladesh as your wife and son are Canadians. Your other ties to Bangladesh would impact the TRV decision less significantly.

In that case, she cannot apply to sponsor you for PR
My wife is Canadian citizen living with me in Bangladesh. But she can sponsor me.

If you are a Canadian citizen, you can sponsor your spouse without being in Canada but you do then have to prove that you are planning on moving to Canada when your spouse gets approved for permanent residency. Such proof can include having arranged jobs, being accepted to college, having arranged housing or letters from friends & relatives stating that they know of your plans and that you can stay with them while you look for housing etc.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My wife is Canadian citizen living with me in Bangladesh. But she can sponsor me.

If you are a Canadian citizen, you can sponsor your spouse without being in Canada but you do then have to prove that you are planning on moving to Canada when your spouse gets approved for permanent residency. Such proof can include having arranged jobs, being accepted to college, having arranged housing or letters from friends & relatives stating that they know of your plans and that you can stay with them while you look for housing etc.
But, can your wife include evidence to prove she is moving back? If that's the case then go ahead and apply for your PR

runner21

Jun 29, 2017
But, can your wife include evidence to prove she is moving back? If that's the case then go ahead and apply for your PR
My wife is a Canadian citizen and now living with me since 2014. She used to work while she was in Canada during 2013-14. we had a rented place (apartment) and I was a PR occasionally visiting Canada.Now I have lost my PR and want to be sponsored by my wife.

My wife and I have some friends there in Toronto.

We can also arrange a letter from my wife's previous employer that they will provide her a job while she will be in Canada. We can also arrange letters from friends stating that they will let us live in their place while we will be in Canada.

We can show our Bank statement having balances there to at least meet 6 months expenses.

My son (aged below 22) is a undergrad student at a University in Canada. She may want to stay with united family having her husband son and herself together.

Will this work?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My wife is a Canadian citizen and now living with me since 2014. She used to work while she was in Canada during 2013-14. we had a rented place (apartment) and I was a PR occasionally visiting Canada.Now I have lost my PR and want to be sponsored by my wife.

We can also arrange a letter from my wife's previous employer that they will provide her a job while she will be in Canada. We can also arrange letters from friends stating that they will let us live in their place while we will be in Canada.

We can show our Bank statement having balances there to at least meet 6 months expenses.

My son (aged below 22) is a undergrad student at a University in Canada. She may want to stay with united family having her husband son and herself together.

Will this work?
IMO, it will work.

Nonetheless, I encourage you to move to the Family Class Sponsorship section of this forum to get more advice on preparing your application

ady sawhney

Jul 1, 2017
Okey thanks.

My application was refused today. I applied 29 March online mode.
Reason :
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including
* Travel History.
* Purpose of visit.
Maninnder ji please join the group it would be helpful for everyone

Zee1995

May 14, 2018
Hi

I reapplied on 1st May through offline mode (paper application) but now i when i try to link that application it only shows me the previous refused application status.

Please help me

bricksonly

Mar 18, 2018

Will this work?
This is so funny! You cannot even VISIT Canada, because you are too closely tied with it as your family are all Canadian! It's such a joke!

runner21

Jun 29, 2017
This is so funny! You cannot even VISIT Canada, because you are too closely tied with it as your family are all Canadian! It's such a joke!
It is only possible in such a stupid country. I am fed up.I could not retain my PR because of residency requirement and now I am in no man's land. Cant visit Canada even after so strong ties in Bangladesh. My fault is my son and wife is Canadian so they say they doubt I will overstay. If I overstay you catch me and through me out forever and black list me but before that only they doubt. I never stayed in Canada more than 15 days during my PR status. Why should i stay longer when I am no longer a PR.