+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa After Rejection

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It is only possible in such a stupid country. I am fed up.I could not retain my PR because of residency requirement and now I am in no man's land. Cant visit Canada even after so strong ties in Bangladesh. My fault is my son and wife is Canadian so they say they doubt I will overstay. If I overstay you catch me and through me out forever and black list me but before that only they doubt. I never stayed in Canada more than 15 days during my PR status. Why should i stay longer when I am no longer a PR.
Just withdraw your PR and have your wife sponsor you again. You chose not to maintain your PR so not sure Canada is at fault now by refusing you a TRV. You chose to continue working in Bangladesh and to be separated from your family so being separated a bit longer shouldn't be a big deal. Your wife can even apply from Bangladesh if plan on returning to Canada once approved. On your list of stuff that you have done. paying Canadian taxes on your international income while your wife and child were in Canada didn't seem to be on the list. Hope that was an omission.

Last edited:

runner21

Jun 29, 2017
Just withdraw your PR and have your wife sponsor you again. You chose not to maintain your PR so not sure Canada is at fault now by refusing you a TRV. You chose to continue working in Bangladesh and to be separated from your family so being separated a bit longer shouldn't be a big deal. Your wife can even apply from Bangladesh if plan on returning to Canada once approved. On your list of stuff that you have done. paying Canadian taxes on your international income while your wife and child were in Canada didn't seem to be on the list. Hope that was an omission.
I am not a PR now. My wife used to work there. Though I sent money for their maintenance but that was not shown in Tax file. I mean my income outside Canada were not shown on advice from my tax consultant.

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am not a PR now. My wife used to work there. Though I sent money for there maintenance but that was not shown in Tax file. I mean my income outside Canada were not shown on advice from my tax consultant.
Your wife can apply to sponsor you again. You will havr to show that you will move back to Canada if you are granted PR if you want to be approved. She can sponsor you whilw not living in Canada as a citizen. Your tax consultant was wrong. You were a resident for tax purposes when your wife and son lived in Canada while you worked abroad and your income should have been taxed. Canada is providing things like schooling, healthcare, roads, child tax credits, etc. for your family so you are expected to pay taxes even if your wife works. You even sent her money in Canada.

iqta

May 19, 2018
Hi Sir/Madam,

I am very much satisfied with the feedback those have been given or suggested by your as an expert. I am looking for your expert opinion for my refused case as cited below please:

Warm regard,
IQTA

On 7th May I submitted Paper Application for TRV to Visa Section Embassay of Canada Abu Dhabi UAE and received rejection on 16th May as per following basis:

"I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. I am refusing your application".

In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not limited to:
the information in the travel and identity documents,
the reason for travel to Canada,
the person's contacts in Canada,
the person's ties to his or her country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties),
the person's ability to pay for the trip and to support himself or herself while in Canada,
whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada,
whether the person is inadmissible to Canada: and whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements.

To help you understand my decision, the reasons are provided on the following pages.

"You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including

.Purpose of Visit
.I am not satisfied that you have answered all questions truthfully, as required by subsetion 16 (1) of the Act. Specifically, I am not satisfied that the following information is truthful:
You failed to declare previous visa refusals.

Other reasons:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay.

runner21

Jun 29, 2017
Hi Sir/Madam,

I am very much satisfied with the feedback those have been given or suggested by your as an expert. I am looking for your expert opinion for my refused case as cited below please:

Warm regard,
IQTA

On 7th May I submitted Paper Application for TRV to Visa Section Embassay of Canada Abu Dhabi UAE and received rejection on 16th May as per following basis:

"I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. I am refusing your application".

In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not limited to:
the person's ties to his or her country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties),
the person's ability to pay for the trip and to support himself or herself while in Canada,
whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada,
whether the person is inadmissible to Canada: and whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements.

To help you understand my decision, the reasons are provided on the following pages.

"You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including

.Purpose of Visit
.I am not satisfied that you have answered all questions truthfully, as required by subsetion 16 (1) of the Act. Specifically, I am not satisfied that the following information is truthful:
You failed to declare previous visa refusals.

Other reasons:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay.

It was a mistake on your part to declare the previous visa refusal.Hence it will jeopardize your all application.
By the way what was your REAL purpose of visit?

iqta

May 19, 2018
It was a mistake on your part to declare the previous visa refusal.Hence it will jeopardize your all application.
By the way what was your REAL purpose of visit?
My basic intention is to visit Canada with my Mother as my father does not want to go whereas he also has super visa. i can only write that i will leave canada on completion of upcoming Aqeeqa Ceremony.

runner21

Jun 29, 2017
My basic intention is to visit Canada with my Mother as my father does not want to go whereas he also has super visa. i can only write that i will leave canada on completion of upcoming Aqeeqa Ceremony.
But the Canada Visa officer thinks that you may not return to your home country after your visit as you have strong ties in Canada and possibly as you are going with your mother.

You can reapply giving strong justification and proving strong ties at your home country to stay there.

iqta

May 19, 2018
sir very respectfully please
what about the following covering letter objections:

in making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not limited to:

Kindly guide me at this stage.

Regards
Iqta

Mr.Gul

Star Member
May 28, 2018
There's a currency conversion mistake for your income. It is not CAD 225,000. That's why the refusal reason for the income.

IMO, you were probably refused for these reasons:
1. Purpose of visit: To accompany your dad.

There are direct, non-stop flights to Toronto + as an adult, your dad can travel on his own. That's why it is unnecessary for your family (yourself + wife + child/children) to accompany your dad.

2. As your entire family had applied together, your family ties to India were weak. This is why you were refused for 'Family ties'. If you decide to reapply, I would suggest you should apply alone or else only with your wife. Do not apply for your children.

3. Aside of your ITR, you would need to prove you have at least CAD 1,000 per person per week of visit + airfare.... without borrowing from anyone, without depending on your Canadian relatives

4. You would also need to prove you have other strong ties to India: Your employment + property/land ownership or a lease agreement + family ties + good financials, etc
Hi Bryanna, can you plz reply to my post

Chhunu

Jun 1, 2018
Hi...
I applied for visitors visa for canada through VFS global to attend a conference at Montreal...N got a message today your passport is despatched to your given address ...What does it mean..

And please let me know also if visitors visa got rejected do they inform through mail.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I applied for visitors visa for canada through VFS global to attend a conference at Montreal...N got a message today your passport is despatched to your given address ...What does it mean..
It means a decision was taken on your application. You will know if you are approved/refused only when you get your passport back.

And please let me know also if visitors visa got rejected do they inform through mail.
No

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna, can you plz reply to my post
Your posts are all over the place. Can you please start a new thread. Do state the refusal reasons + list of documents you submitted + purpose of your visit/length of visit + strong ties to your country of residence

Nannore

Jun 2, 2018
AOR Received.
Jan 3,2020
Hi Everyone,

I have applied for TRV on 19th April offline through VFS and I got rejection mail from Delhi immigration after 42 days on 31st May
I had put my travel dates as 31st May - 21st June ( 3 weeks) as convocation is on June 4

Grounds for refusal:
  • personal assets and financial status
  • travel history
  • You have not demonstrated sufficient establishment in your country of residence.

I work for an MNC in Bangalore. I have put CAD $12000 for my 3 weeks stay. I also put my previous months payslips and bank statements and NOC letter on company letter head.

I got married in March and my wife is on study permit in canada. I have put an invitation letter and cover letter for my wife's convocation as Purpose of Visit.

Firstly,

Can anyone help me understand why they rejected it after 42 days ?
And I had NOC from my company and I have to return back to my work after my stay. I dont understand why they rejected