+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa After Rejection

Jul 1, 2019
Hi Bryanna,
I am Arul pandiyan from India we applied ( with my frd ) visit visa for company anual leave with below documents but both Visa refused for the reason 1. Purpose of visit 2.travel history

Documents
1.income certificate agriculture
2.father financial support document
3.father 2 month bank statement
4.my 4 month bank statement with amount of 4lk
5.pre company experience certificate
6.current company leave letter 16 days
7. Appointment letter

Then why refused our visa application we are going only tourism purpose

navadatalia

Jul 19, 2019
Hello all,

Some members of my family from Colombia applied for a visitor's visa to come visit me/road trip around Quebec and Ontario this august. My aunt and uncle go approved yesterday, still waiting for a response for my mother's super visa and my cousin got rejected two days ago. (They all applied on June 13, and provided Biometrics on July 3 (earliest appt avail.))

Any suggestions on how my cousin can address the following rejection reasons when she applies again?

- Family ties in Canada and in your country of residence
- Personal assets and Financial Status

Note: My cousin's brother is currently here doing an internship in Quebec, but studies in France. The plan was for him to also join us when his internship is over, then he will return to France (He has a Canadian Student visa, and has been already visited here three times).

Thank you!

Jotkaur24

Sep 6, 2019
I got my TRV refused twice
Reason for 1 rejection:
179(b)
Based on travel history
Based on ties in Canada & in your own country
Based on purpose of visit

I applied again after 4 months.
With hotel booking, NOC holidays approval letter from work,3months bank statement, payslips, employment contract

Reason of rejection 179(b)
Same three reason as above and
Based on personal assets and financial status
I’m planning to reply as I have only this chance to use me holidays with public holidays (Christmas)
Also I have paid for hotel booking already

Can you suggest if it is a good idea to reapply or not ?

rshmsarkar

Dec 19, 2019
There are many cases.

Did you get a decision?
Hi Bryana,

Hi I have a question regarding GCMS.
My Uncle/Aunt TRV got rejected.
I am a Canadian PR planning to request GCMS notes.

Now,So My Uncle is the principal applicant, My Aunt is the accompanying applicant.

Now in the ATIP consent form it says all individuals whose information is in the TRV application needs to give their consent for ATIP to release the information to the representative here in Canada(Which is me)

Now in the TRV application.. along with My Uncle/Aunt information we also need to provide Names/ DOBs /addresses of the applicants siblings and children. So My question is do those siblings and children(above 18) as well as Myself ( as my information is there also need to give consent before ATIP can release any infortmation?

Please Help.

rshmsarkar

Dec 19, 2019
Here's the link:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

You can authorize someone you know who resides in Canada to obtain these notes on your behalf: CAD 5, and 4-5 weeks

Or else you need to Google for a company that can order it for you: CAD 25-30, and maybe 6-8 weeks
Hi Bryana,

Hi I have a question regarding GCMS.
My Uncle/Aunt TRV got rejected.
I am a Canadian PR planning to request GCMS notes.

Now,So My Uncle is the principal applicant, My Aunt is the accompanying applicant.

Now in the ATIP consent form it says all individuals whose information is in the TRV application needs to give their consent for ATIP to release the information to the representative here in Canada(Which is me)

Now in the TRV application.. along with My Uncle/Aunt information we also need to provide Names/ DOBs /addresses of the applicants siblings and children. So My question is do those siblings and children(above 18) as well as Myself ( as my information is there also need to give consent before ATIP can release any infortmation?

Please Help.

Diksha_G

Feb 29, 2020
Hi team,
I am from Karnal Haryana India. I got rejected 3 times from Canadian Embassy. Here is my case.
My Brother is living in canada and his status is PR. First time when i applied visitor visa my agent guided me not to show your personal relation as your age is small so asked us to apply without showing your brother in canada and he applied my application along with my daughter and husband for tourism but unfortunately visa got rejected.

Again i put application as it was my brother marriage on November 15, 2019 but my visa denied but giving the reason of strong ties and job security and financial status. This time i didnt applied for my husband and i applied visa of me and my daughter only. But again my visa got refused. As i am the only sister and i have to attend the marriage i reapplied my case with my daughter explaining and clearing their doubts and providing them proofs along with the proper cover letter but again they didnt gave visa by giving the silly reason of purpose of visit.

Please any one can guide me what should i do i mean how they will grant visa to us. can i never be able to meet my family.