+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa

Mahveesh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Hi Bryanna

We have stopped the processing of docs for now..

Mom would be taking private tuitions from this month and will apply after 4 months (if we are still in Canada) showing the inward cash transaction is earned from tuition fee.. we will be submitting tuition contracts too of students.

Do you think this will help.
Kindly let me know

Many Thanks

Last edited:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Mom would be taking private tuitions from this month and will apply after 4 months (if we are still in Canada) showing the inward cash transaction is earned from tuition fee..
Anything paid in cash = Not legit if taxes are not paid and no evidence of payments

we will be submitting tuition contracts too of students.
There's no such thing as tuition contracts in India.

Also, if students/their parents are prepared to sign 'tuition contracts' then there's no reason why they should not pay tuition fees as checks or bank transfers

Mahveesh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
thanks for the reply..

under payment section, there is a option under this contract which says to choose btwn cash or cheque

Last edited:

Mahveesh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
if it should not be mentioned as contract then what do you think I can mention..

Will just Tuition admission work

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
thanks for the reply..

There is a option under this contract which says to choose btwn cash or cheque
A contract is an document that is enforceable by law. Tuition is not a contract. It is mostly an unregistered, home business in India.

Does your mom have a registered tuition business or is she employed by a coaching school? No idea what you're referring to for a *contract* and/or 'choose between cash or check'

Reactions: Mahveesh

Mahveesh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
A contract is an document that is enforceable by law. Tuition is not a contract. It is mostly an unregistered, home business in India.

Does your mom have a registered tuition business or is she employed by a coaching school? No idea what you're referring to for a *contract* and/or 'choose between cash or check'
She has been spoken English teacher all her life..
so now she hasn't been working from April 2018.. she will be starting these private tuitions ...

nothing registered.. but we would like the admission forms to show students and their payments received in cash

Mahveesh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
under her employment for last 10 years it's mentioned English teacher and all her schools she worked at

Mahveesh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
under the contract agreement ( which will now be changed to tuition admission form) there is a section which says payment details..

so there the student can choose btwn cash or cheque.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
sure :) as you say..

thank you very much.. :)
One small issue:
Summer vacations will be on in most parts of India from March-April right until June-July. Your mom may want to start the tuition business from this month/next month just in time for the final examinations + to help prove she has income

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
you are absolutely correct. I think I am gonna go mad now o_O so many things to consider.. lol
It's easy to remain sane if you think calmly about what will work and won't work. You've been given plenty of pointers.

otherwise I'll simply take the wedding route :D
I would not think of putting anyone through misrepresentation. But, it's your mom, it's your (unwise) decision