+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal on wrong grounds

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So my representative maybe correct as you said the same comment that my medical is not reviewed and assumed I didn't do medicals by due date. Mine is for working permit application and I just saw this post related to my refusal. My representative requested already for reconsideration on the said grounds. Do you know how long IRCC will respond about reconsideration? So thankful for you replying my concerns.
There are no timelines for reconsideration. If your agent raised a webform, it can take weeks to be sent to the correct visa officer. Then it depends on when the VO reviews your file. Expect a few months.

angelica6290

Jan 21, 2023
There are no timelines for reconsideration. If your agent raised a webform, it can take weeks to be sent to the correct visa officer. Then it depends on when the VO reviews your file. Expect a few months.
Thank you for responding. I'll just wait for the update of my agent.

angelica6290

Jan 21, 2023
It is stated that my visa was refused recently on the grounds that my medical examination result did not reach on time; however, I had received the confirmation email that my examination report had been sent. Whom should I be contacting? Is there a specific way to file complaints, appeals, etc.
Hello.. I have the same grounds of refusal as you, could you share to me what did you do?