+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal on wrong grounds

Shareef1983

Oct 7, 2021
Sorry I missed this question.I applied under the French mobility programme.I applied directly online.I will search online for the GCMS notes. Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Sorry I missed this question.I applied under the French mobility programme.I applied directly online.I will search online for the GCMS notes. Thanks
So your employer has paid the compliance fee and the job offer meets requirements under the exemption code.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes exactly... I have filed all this when I applied.
So talk to your employer because if they paid the compliance fee with a job offer outside of Quebec. There may be an issue with the job offer. Has the employer been refunded the compliance fee with the refusal, because then they need to apply again too.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/exemption-codes/canadian-interests-significant-benefit-mobilite-francophone-r205-exemption-code-c16.html

csalazar

Aug 8, 2022
Hello,

My daughter (18 years old) applied for a student permit and received the same refusal letter:

Dear (Applicant) , Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. I have reviewed your study permit application and supporting documentation to assess whether you meet the requirements for a study permit (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/ eligibility.html). This includes assessing whether you are coming to Canada temporarily for the reason(s) you describe in your application. I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) (https://lawslois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/I-2.5/index.html) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/index.html). I am refusing your application. • You have not complied with our request for information, per subsection 16(1.1) of the IRPA. To date, you have failed to comply with our request for an examination. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee. Sincerely, Embassy of Canada

This is very strange, because she did the medical examen 2 days before to receive this letter and she was under the period time requested. Now checking documents we have realized that in her Letter Request for Medical Report, it was attached the Medical Report form (IMM1017E). but when she did the medical examen the Doctor gave her a different report. She received the Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B).
Do you think this is the reason of refusal? I mean, the doctor used a wrong Medical Report when doing the medical examination.
Waiting for your comments.

regards.

Destinyugbajah

Sep 13, 2022
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abuja
NOC Code......
Hello,

My daughter (18 years old) applied for a student permit and received the same refusal letter:

Dear (Applicant) , Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. I have reviewed your study permit application and supporting documentation to assess whether you meet the requirements for a study permit (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/ eligibility.html). This includes assessing whether you are coming to Canada temporarily for the reason(s) you describe in your application. I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) (https://lawslois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/I-2.5/index.html) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/index.html). I am refusing your application. • You have not complied with our request for information, per subsection 16(1.1) of the IRPA. To date, you have failed to comply with our request for an examination. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee. Sincerely, Embassy of Canada

This is very strange, because she did the medical examen 2 days before to receive this letter and she was under the period time requested. Now checking documents we have realized that in her Letter Request for Medical Report, it was attached the Medical Report form (IMM1017E). but when she did the medical examen the Doctor gave her a different report. She received the Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B).
Do you think this is the reason of refusal? I mean, the doctor used a wrong Medical Report when doing the medical examination.
Waiting for your comments.

regards.
I'm having same also. Please how did you go about yours?

Destinyugbajah

Sep 13, 2022
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abuja
NOC Code......
I don’t think 16.1.1 has anything to do with medicals. It has to do with not fully completing the application or answering truthfully. Did you use an agent? If so, have they received information and not shared with you.

Obligation — answer truthfully

• 16 (1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
  • Marginal note:Obligation — appear for examination
    (1.1) A person who makes an application must, on request of an officer, appear for an examination.
Hello please how did you go about this. I also got this same mail today. I'm confused

Destinyugbajah

Sep 13, 2022
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abuja
NOC Code......
Did you need a medical?
I have done my medical examination and IOM said they have submitted it already to IRCC. I even got an email from IOM that I have done my medical examination and it has been submitted. I'm really confused why IRCC is saying I didn't comply to my examination

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have done my medical examination and IOM said they have submitted it already to IRCC. I even got an email from IOM that I have done my medical examination and it has been submitted. I'm really confused why IRCC is saying I didn't comply to my examination
Maybe IRCC hasn’t received or reviewed it. Do you have confirmation from IOM? So did you receive a study permit refusal? If so send webform to ask for reconsideration and say that medical was sent.

Destinyugbajah

Sep 13, 2022
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abuja
NOC Code......
Maybe IRCC hasn’t received or reviewed it. Do you have confirmation from IOM? So did you receive a study permit refusal? If so send webform to ask for reconsideration and say that medical was sent.
I was refusal a study permit because of that. Please how do I send the webform to ask for reconstruction ?

Destinyugbajah

Sep 13, 2022
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abuja
NOC Code......
Please im still waiting. How do I send webform to ask for reconsideration