+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIRTUAL HEARING EXPERIANCE

Care2Care

Apr 25, 2020
This is to give feedback of my hearing so as to motivate someone out there still waiting.

I would like to thank everyone on this forum for always sharing their experiences. It guided me mentally as well.

I had my hearing yesterday via Virtual

I was a little bit nervous at the beginning. The court clerk would verify the claimant etx. Then later the Board Member appeared.

He asked basic details from my BOC forms. Then was asked only 5 questions in total regarding my story.

My lawyer didn't have to make a submission. The entire process took about one hour.

I got a positive decision on the table. I was so in joy that I couldn't help but just be grateful to Govt of Canada for opening their doors to us refugees.

What I would say is, everybody's situation is so different, so there is no point reharsing or preparing based on someone else's hearing outcomes or procedure. They will ask questions relating to your OWN circumstances and why your life is danger.

Goodluck to everyone! And to those waiting for their decisions, be hopeful, and trust in the process.

Moncton 2021

Jul 24, 2021
Guys, please share your experience after hearing
I had my hearing on June 10 in my attorney office am in new Brunswick the hearing lasted for about 2 hours the member was very nice and made me feel very comfortable,God was right on my side he told me he would send me the decisions in a couple of weeks. I got a positive decision on the 23rd of July. Don’t forget to keep praying because at the end of the day God makes the final decision.

Gin9

Jun 22, 2021
I had my hearing on June 10 in my attorney office am in new Brunswick the hearing lasted for about 2 hours the member was very nice and made me feel very comfortable,God was right on my side he told me he would send me the decisions in a couple of weeks. I got a positive decision on the 23rd of July. Don’t forget to keep praying because at the end of the day God makes the final decision.
Congrats !

Gin9

Jun 22, 2021
Thanks for your compliments. Sincerity submission requires candid opinion. If we all will be sincere with ourselves here, things will be much easier. I wish you success as much as I wish for myself in the RAD.

Let’s be in touch as it progresses. All the best.
How’s the RAD going? Did you get any updates?

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
How’s the RAD going? Did you get any updates?
Good morning, it’s still early to expect a response. It’s just 3 months since I filed my appeal. Hopefully in another 3 to 5 months. The most important is to get a positive decision at the end of the day. Remember me in your prayers.
I shall definitely keep this forum updated.

Reactions: Gin9

Gin9

Jun 22, 2021
Good morning, it’s still early to expect a response. It’s just 3 months since I filed my appeal. Hopefully in another 3 to 5 months. The most important is to get a positive decision at the end of the day. Remember me in your prayers.
I shall definitely keep this forum updated.
Good morning! I filed mine last week. And definitely ! We are all hoping for a positive decision !

Reactions: Swagzzy

Manvir97

Aug 13, 2021
One of my friend's hearing was on july 15 . Firstly judge said he will give decision today after break. But at the end he did not give any decision.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
One of my friend's hearing was on july 15 . Firstly judge said he will give decision today after break. But at the end he did not give any decision.
Doesn’t guarantee a denial. Member may want to research something regarding the case, may want to think about the case more, etc. His/her lawyer must have given an indication about whether they had a good chance of approval or not. Based on country you can even have an idea what your chances may be.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am looking for another lawyer at the moment. Any news about your claim?

I flew to the US and crossed the border the next day (Roxham/Lacolle)
that’s what I thought ! He took the decision on the 14th, and the assasination back home happened on the 7th. Clearly that didn’t shake him at all taking his decision.
Unfortunately I said may help your case. There hasn’t been as huge a disruption as I would have thought after the assignation. It has essentially returned to the normal chaos of living in Haiti.

Reactions: Gin9