+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS GLOBAL PASSPORT SUBMISSION PAYMENT LINK

APrathap23

Feb 26, 2021
I opted for premium service too, i still had to submit a webform got a payment link one day later but nothing after that. I don't even know why I paid for premium service, I can't even contact them for anything.

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
I could see that my passport got delivered in Banglore... I believe it should be Delhi right.
Which city do u live? I live in Chennai and I was hoping they would deliver passport to your nearest VFS center.
I'm not sure about this. Because most of the messages I have read here mentions Delhi as the destination to get stamped.

tarun.patel

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Which city do u live? I live in Chennai and I was hoping they would deliver passport to your nearest VFS center.
I'm not sure about this. Because most of the messages I have read here mentions Delhi as the destination to get stamped.
i am in ahmedabad....received PPR last night and trying to fill webform now but nothing is happening

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
I filled the webform on the 19 of March. Got an SMS from VFS, actually 3 links to pay 972 each. I didn't know what to do. I only opened one link and paid once. I got a receipt from VFS after paying. Nothing after that. Any updates for you guys?
When did u receive the link?

supreet28

Dec 23, 2020
Hello everyone, are premium lounge service holders are getting payment link faster or there is no major difference?

Gsingh1313

Mar 22, 2021
No, I had to pay INR 1521. That's the standard amount for 2 way passport submission (without sms service). I haven't received an airway bill number yet
Did you receive the AWB today ?? I also got the payment link on sat got the confirmation of the payment on mail bt no AWB number