+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS GLOBAL PASSPORT SUBMISSION PAYMENT LINK

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
Did anybody got a text message saying "Please note that your payment link for Canada Passport Pick-up will expire in the next 24 hours. Please process payment immediately, if already paid then please ignore this message." But I did not any email for payment link. Did anyone face this issue or facing this issue. Please let me know how to proceed. Thanks.
me too.... pls tell if u find what to do now....i have no idea what to do next....

lmundada

Mar 20, 2021
Do you know how to call VFS? I tried some numbers from portal they are just giving info and no customer care person to talk with

Pallavi V

Mar 19, 2021
Did anybody got a text message saying "Please note that your payment link for Canada Passport Pick-up will expire in the next 24 hours. Please process payment immediately, if already paid then please ignore this message." But I did not any email for payment link. Did anyone face this issue or facing this issue. Please let me know how to proceed. Thanks.
Hey, yes, I too got that plain text message but no email. No clue what to do.

Pallavi V

Mar 19, 2021
VFS customer care works only from monday to friday. they are closed for weekend. Fingers crossed again.
I had the same doubt as soon as I checked sms. I was prepared that there will be no update for 2 days and now this message is unexpected. Need to wait till Monday or expecting link today?

Rag152

Mar 20, 2021
did u also receive that text msg asking to complete payment within 24 hours but no other msg???
No I didn't get any as such. But a frnd of mine who filled on the same date got this text message without the payment link. Basically this message should come after you receive the link. Don't know why these Vfs guys are messing up.

Reactions: t.135

Rag152

Mar 20, 2021
Do you know how to call VFS? I tried some numbers from portal they are just giving info and no customer care person to talk with
If you call it won't be of any use as they would say they don't deal with passport submission, instead they will ask us to mail them & be patient.

annacan12

Dec 9, 2020
I received my passport request letter on March 3, 2021 and completed the webform for the passport pick-up on March 4. Yesterday, I received two emails from passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com asking me to confirm the pick-up by completing the payment via a link that was sent to me. I also received a text message saying that my payment link would expire within 24 hours. However, I have not received any link for the payment in my mailbox. I checked my spam too. Nothing.

Has anyone else faced this issue? What do I do? I can't even contact VFS via call right now since its the weekend.
Update: I got a payment link via text message