+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS GLOBAL PASSPORT SUBMISSION PAYMENT LINK

annacan12

Dec 9, 2020
I got a link and paid today too, did you have to pay 972? Or more than that? Plus please let me know when you recieve your Airway bill. i believe we didn't get it today because it was the weekend.
No, I had to pay INR 1521. That's the standard amount for 2 way passport submission (without sms service). I haven't received an airway bill number yet

Redforman

Oct 30, 2020
I filled the webform on 15th after getting PPR, How is the general waiting time these days ? I and a lot of my friends got an SMS from VFSSMS today informing that payment link would expire in 24hours but none of us received any payment link. We all received the Sms at the exact same time 10:55 Am IST.

Last edited:

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
I filled the webform on 15th after getting PPR, How is the general waiting time these days ? I and a lot of my friends got an SMS from VFSSMS today informing that payment link would expire in 24hours but I didn't receive any payment link. A lot of my friends also ended up receiving the same at the exact same time 10:55 Am IST.
did they receive the link too at the same time??? i also received the message but no link....

APrathap23

Feb 26, 2021
I filled the webform on 15th after getting PPR, How is the general waiting time these days ? I and a lot of my friends got an SMS from VFSSMS today informing that payment link would expire in 24hours but none of us received any payment link. We all received the Sms at the exact same time 10:55 Am IST.
I filled the webform on the 19 of March. Got an SMS from VFS, actually 3 links to pay 972 each. I didn't know what to do. I only opened one link and paid once. I got a receipt from VFS after paying. Nothing after that. Any updates for you guys?

tarun.patel

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
I have opted for premium lounge service while biometrics so do i need to fill webform or need to email vfs about passport pickup as told at the time of biometrics??