Med's Done....
15-11-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2021
LANDED..........
19-04-2021
I got my PPR on 5th March and raised webform for passport courier payment link the same day (Ref. 95xxx). I did not send a follow up email or additional webform. I did tweet vfsglobalcare on 16th March and got a generic response. But I received payment link 4 hours ago.

_vedant_

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Anyone received their POE letter after getting their passport back? I have an update on my gc key account about document status with a travel document number but haven’t received any letter. Is POE letter necessary to travel?
when was your passport stamped/delivered to you?

Pallavi V

Mar 19, 2021
Anyone here with series 104*** and submitted web form request on 09 Mar? I’m yet to receive payment link, sent one reminder on 16th Mar but no response.

divya_kp

Mar 4, 2021
Anyone here with series 104*** and submitted web form request on 09 Mar? I’m yet to receive payment link, sent one reminder on 16th Mar but no response.
My series is 100*** applied on March 7 yet to receive the payment link. Followed up with 3 emails with no luck.

Reactions: Pallavi V

ravinder1232

Mar 8, 2021
I got Air way Bill number for pickup on March 16th. In mail, they have mentioned that pick up date is March 17th but when i call bluedart they said yet to get confirmation from VFS for passport pickup with out update from VFS they will proceed for pick up. I have sent mail, not sure how long they will take to respond/update. Any one faced the same issue ?
Courier pickup done on 3/19. Any idea how long it will take to return our passport with VISA.

annacan12

Dec 9, 2020
I received my passport request letter on March 3, 2021 and completed the webform for the passport pick-up on March 4. Yesterday, I received two emails from passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com asking me to confirm the pick-up by completing the payment via a link that was sent to me. I also received a text message saying that my payment link would expire within 24 hours. However, I have not received any link for the payment in my mailbox. I checked my spam too. Nothing.

Has anyone else faced this issue? What do I do? I can't even contact VFS via call right now since its the weekend.

Reactions: t.135

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
I received my passport request letter on March 3, 2021 and completed the webform for the passport pick-up on March 4. Yesterday, I received two emails from passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com asking me to confirm the pick-up by completing the payment via a link that was sent to me. I also received a text message saying that my payment link would expire within 24 hours. However, I have not received any link for the payment in my mailbox. I checked my spam too. Nothing.

Has anyone else faced this issue? What do I do? I can't even contact VFS via call right now since its the weekend.
same issue with me also.... i received msg today morning

divya_kp

Mar 4, 2021
Did anybody got a text message saying "Please note that your payment link for Canada Passport Pick-up will expire in the next 24 hours. Please process payment immediately, if already paid then please ignore this message." But I did not any email for payment link. Did anyone face this issue or facing this issue. Please let me know how to proceed. Thanks.

Reactions: t.135