+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

studentcanada123

Dec 4, 2019
I have sent multiple mails to them from Nov 2nd week and apparently they reply only to the ones sent around 8AM. I got the payment link on the same day and one AWB next day. However, the guidelines in the mail are misleading. It's clearly mentioned that if it is family, then separate AWB is required for each applicant. I have one dependent in the application and they provided only one AWB. Now waiting for them to confirm whether we need separate package for dependent or not. I have seen IRCC reply in twitter that inability to submit within 30 days is not an issue due to covid situation. (FYI there is an embargo on bluedart services in Kerala.)

Hey, how did you send the passport as there is an embargo on bluedart services in Kerala. I am also stuck because of same issues. Waiting since November 6th. Haven't received a payment link yet.

Reactions: Rajinder.kaur

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
If each passport require its own awb it is highly probable that passports will be returned at our expense if we send them in 1 pack?
So far in our communication i cannot see vfs stressing on the fact that we need 2 separate awb.

@robertp Your insight is appreciated.
Two Way courier service is new , so I dont know how VFS react when 2 passport shipped in 1 pkg.
I check YouTube video <<Search "2 way courier service VFS Canada process in detail Shradha Sharma" watch video from time 4:15>> to get video.
before Nov 18 VFS phone call center asking to pay 2 pkg charge for 2 passport but now there is no any phone support. I requested 2 pkg for PA and Dependent and they sent me link to pay 2 pkg and got 2 email with waybill #.

as per passport return process VFS always sent 1 passport / pkg. please check 2nd YouTube video << search "COPR | Canada PR Visa Shradha Sharma " >> for passport return. she got 2 pkg from VFS. if you pay only 1 pkg fees might be issue when VFS return passport back to you after stamping.

Last edited:

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
How many days does it usually take to get the passport back? Mine was received by IRCC on 24th November 2020 and is still under process.

asdq45

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
Two Way courier service is new , so I dont know how VFS react when 2 passport shipped in 1 pkg.
I check YouTube video <<Search "2 way courier service VFS Canada process in detail Shradha Sharma" watch video from time 4:15>> to get video.
before Nov 18 VFS phone call center asking to pay 2 pkg charge for 2 passport but now there is no any phone support. I requested 2 pkg for PA and Dependent and they sent me link to pay 2 pkg and got 2 email with waybill #.

as per passport return process VFS always sent 1 passport / pkg. please check 2nd YouTube video << search "COPR | Canada PR Visa Shradha Sharma " >> for passport return. she got 2 pkg from VFS. if you pay only 1 pkg fees might be issue when VFS return passport back to you after stamping.
Just received our payment link after 7 days of address confirmation but the total is for 1689inr for 2 passports including sms. I assume this is for 1 passport and if payment made before 4pm ist i will get pick up by tomorrow. asked for clarification and so far no response.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Just received our payment link after 7 days of address confirmation but the total is for 1689inr for 2 passports including sms. I assume this is for 1 passport and if payment made before 4pm ist i will get pick up by tomorrow. asked for clarification and so far no response.
please mention in email that I need 2 pkg for 2 passport to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com

how to request more then 1 pkg if you have 2 or more passport to submit: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/vfs-center-india-not-responding-for-passport-submission-2-way-courier-service.710773/post-9016224

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
New Delhi Visa Office: How to submit passport for Stamping (Two way courier services)
ONLY 1 PASSPORT PAR PACKAGE. IF YOU HAVE MORE THEN 1 APPLICANT ( INCLUDE DEPENDENT) YOU NEED TO REQUEST <<X>> NUMBER OF PACKAGES FOR <<X>> NUMBER OF APPLICANTS ( INCLUDE ALL DEPENDENT)

sent email to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com and ask for two way courier service details. please attached your passport request.

ones you sent email VFS will ask you following details that you have to provide:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/vfs-center-india-not-responding-for-passport-submission-2-way-courier-service.710773/post-9016425

after submit all requested detail wait for payment link. in my case it took 10 days to get payment link. VFS will sent you payment link via Email and text message. you have to pay within 5 hours ones you get payment link. check spam email in my case payment link deliver to spam message.

Important
: ones you pay reply back to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com that you already successful completed payment . within 5-10 minutes you will get another email with AWB#.

Package preparation:

1. Passport
2. 2 Photos : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
3. Consent form : you can download from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J8id18P2lqU0BjcEA5nVKTEn8ENwRbF5/view?usp=sharing
4. SMS/Courier return form: you can download from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MACAp6gOGGL6IPlM4LGtmq7JmLGI2Z-V/view?usp=sharing
5. Passport transmission letter for all applicants for whom service has been booked & paid for. ( AWB # Email )
6. Passport Request Email from New Delhi VO
7. any other document if New Delhi VO requested with your PPR.

Blue Dart will pickup your pkg next day. Passport return time 14-21 day ~~. Blue Dart tracking link: https://www.bluedart.com/web/guest

VFS will sent you text notification ones your passport submitted from VFS Delhi to IRCC for stamping (only if you pay for SMS service)
VFS will also sent you text message ones your passport ship back from VFS to your home address after stamping. (only if you pay for SMS service)

Blue Dart tracking link: https://www.bluedart.com/web/guest

how to request more then 1 pkg if you have 2 or more passport to submit: PLEASE MENTION IN EMAIL THAT YOU NEED <<X>> NUMBER OF PACKAGE FOR <<X>> NUMBER OF APPLICANT FOR PASSPORT SUBMISSION.

here link how to provide all applicant details with UCI # (you need to provide each applicant Full name and UCI #)>>
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/vfs-center-india-not-responding-for-passport-submission-2-way-courier-service.710773/post-9016224

VFS will return 1 passport/ pkg. if you submitted 2 passport VFS will sent you back 2 pkg after stamping.

Last edited:

Rajeeg

Dec 23, 2019
I received this reply from VAC after submitting my passports yesterday . The mail subject says requested additional details. However I submitted all the required documents. Is it normal?

Dear Applicant,

Tracking ID:

The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application: ( its blank- no details asked)

Remarks: Please find your Tracking ID: and AWB No.:
for further tracking/information.

Kindly contact the CVAC for further clarifications

Reactions: Vamshi927

asdq45

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
Nov 19th- Email sent to passportsubmissions@vfshelpline.com
Nov19- Received email with steps1-5
No response till Nov 23
Nov 24- called their helpdesk 022- 68539025, talked to the rep, got email with payment link in 5 mts, payment completed 5 mts,
Nov 24- email received with AWB details and pick up as 25th Nov
Nov 25- Envelope picked up by blue dart at 6 PM
Nov 26- Checked Blue dart website with AWB number. shows shipment delivered.
As you have provided all passports in single package, was there any contact from vfs yet? We are in the same boat and have not received any confirmation on a difference package.

kumar518g

Dec 2, 2020
We are three applicants and I am primary applicant. my spouse & kid are dependents.should I sign for my 4yr kid in the page 2?
As the mail mentioned the consent form from all adult applicants so it should be optional for kids , please confirm some one if its needed

basebadger

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
As you have provided all passports in single package, was there any contact from vfs yet? We are in the same boat and have not received any confirmation on a difference package.
Good Morning,

Yes, so apparently all the passports have to have seperate AWB#. Since VFS never orginally mentioned that the courier fee is for 1 applicant , i had created only 1 package with all passports. which was picked up by Blue dart from my residence.

After a couple of days i got a call from VFS saying that i have to pay VFS fee for other passports as well, they sent another link for me to pay the differenetial amount, which i paid. Now waiting to get the passports back.

the problem is after paying the dependent fee, i didnt get the AWB or tracking number for them, so not sure whats going on. i have AWB number and tracking number for 1 envelope i initially sent and i see it as under process at IRCC.

This whole process has been so confusing and cumbersome. They could have made process easier and avoid unneccesary hassles.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Good Morning,

Yes, so apparently all the passports have to have seperate AWB#. Since VFS never orginally mentioned that the courier fee is for 1 applicant , i had created only 1 package with all passports. which was picked up by Blue dart from my residence.

After a couple of days i got a call from VFS saying that i have to pay VFS fee for other passports as well, they sent another link for me to pay the differenetial amount, which i paid. Now waiting to get the passports back.

the problem is after paying the dependent fee, i didnt get the AWB or tracking number for them, so not sure whats going on. i have AWB number and tracking number for 1 envelope i initially sent and i see it as under process at IRCC.

This whole process has been so confusing and cumbersome. They could have made process easier and avoid unneccesary hassles.
your both passport already with VFS. ones your passport stamping completed VFS will return passport back to you with 2 package ( 1 passport per package) . you will get 2 return AWB ones VFS return back passport to you after stamping.

basebadger

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
your both passport already with VFS. ones your passport stamping completed VFS will return passport back to you with 2 package ( 1 passport per package) . you will get 2 return AWB ones VFS return back passport to you after stamping.
i hope so

gurpreetbal

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2019
New Delhi Visa Office: How to submit passport for Stamping (Two way courier services)
ONLY 1 PASSPORT PAR PACKAGE. IF YOU HAVE MORE THEN 1 APPLICANT ( INCLUDE DEPENDENT) YOU NEED TO REQUEST <<X>> NUMBER OF PACKAGES FOR <<X>> NUMBER OF APPLICANTS ( INCLUDE ALL DEPENDENT)

sent email to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com and ask for two way courier service details. please attached your passport request.

ones you sent email VFS will ask you following details that you have to provide:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/vfs-center-india-not-responding-for-passport-submission-2-way-courier-service.710773/post-9016425

after submit all requested detail wait for payment link. in my case it took 10 days to get payment link. VFS will sent you payment link via Email and text message. you have to pay within 5 hours ones you get payment link. check spam email in my case payment link deliver to spam message.

Important
: ones you pay reply back to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com that you already successful completed payment . within 5-10 minutes you will get another email with AWB#.

Package preparation:

1. Passport
2. 2 Photos : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
3. Consent form : you can download from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J8id18P2lqU0BjcEA5nVKTEn8ENwRbF5/view?usp=sharing
4. SMS/Courier return form: you can download from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MACAp6gOGGL6IPlM4LGtmq7JmLGI2Z-V/view?usp=sharing
5. Passport transmission letter for all applicants for whom service has been booked & paid for. ( AWB # Email )
6. Passport Request Email from New Delhi VO
7. any other document if New Delhi VO requested with your PPR.

Blue Dart will pickup your pkg next day. Passport return time 14-21 day ~~. Blue Dart tracking link: https://www.bluedart.com/web/guest

VFS will sent you text notification ones your passport submitted from VFS Delhi to IRCC for stamping (only if you pay for SMS service)
VFS will also sent you text message ones your passport ship back from VFS to your home address after stamping. (only if you pay for SMS service)

Blue Dart tracking link: https://www.bluedart.com/web/guest

how to request more then 1 pkg if you have 2 or more passport to submit: PLEASE MENTION IN EMAIL THAT YOU NEED <<X>> NUMBER OF PACKAGE FOR <<X>> NUMBER OF APPLICANT FOR PASSPORT SUBMISSION.

here link how to provide all applicant details with UCI # (you need to provide each applicant Full name and UCI #)>>
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/vfs-center-india-not-responding-for-passport-submission-2-way-courier-service.710773/post-9016224

VFS will return 1 passport/ pkg. if you submitted 2 passport VFS will sent you back 2 pkg after stamping.
I have not opted Sms service, will I still receive email notifications for activities and tracking details after passport submissions?

asdq45

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
Good Morning,

Yeah. That is correct. I got my second payment link today morning as i asked them for second one.
So guys if you have multiple passports for 2 way courier do not send them in one pack. vfs is not in their good minds now, so avoid wasting time and money and ask for awb 1passport=1awb in that way.