+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Hi All, please let me know if anyone's passport was picked up in the last 2 weeks. I have Paid the courier fee and my pick up was due last week, no one has come to pick it up. Is anyone facing the same issue. Thank you.
You should call Bluedart customer service. They are responsible for pick up. Give them you airway bill number.

Boss_Canada

Oct 25, 2020
Same. I don't have the instruction letter but have the ppr. I sent the first mail on 13 Nov. Received it's reply on 18 Nov where they said to share more details (they asked to share 10 details). Sent those details on 18 Nov no response on them yet. Although I noticed that when I sent the details the auto-reply I got from the VFS included the word [EXTERNAL] in front of the subject of the mail I sent, which I didn't get when I sent one mail on 13 Nov.
Also sent one mail today and didn't receive the word "[EXTERNAL]" before the subject I wrote in the auto reply email from vfs. Maybe this mail they'll read Look at this email
Could you please let m eknow the 10 details which were asked ??

Ary099

Oct 23, 2020
The hassle is not over even after courier delivered at VFS.
My courier was delivered on 18th November, received tracking number and new AWB number . Since then I am not able to track the passport. Online gckey account says visa is stamped on 24th November already.
But still no idea where the passport is cause it’s not handed over to blue dart so AWB number is not active and VFS tracking number not showing any record.
So frustrated, send multiple emails. So basically first hard to get 2 way courier instructions then payment link then courier pick up now getting passport back:(
Hey did you receive POE letter or letter of introduction in GC key as soon as your passport was stamped?

asdq45

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
How does this 2 way courier thing work. Received ppr
As you see throughout the thread vfs right now is not doing a great job and it will take a while to get their attention. To get started you can email vfs with letter and other details to the email mentioned.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Today I got payment link via email and text message. VFS asking me to pay Rs 3378 for both passport ( mom and dad) 2 packages. My dad is principal applicant and mom dependent.

Now waiting for waybill number.

Reactions: Rajinder.kaur

roshan02

Dec 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-08-2012
AOR Received.
12-01-2013
Med's Request
25-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-05-2014
Passport Req..
09-10-2013
INR 1689 is the flat courier rate. They do ask you you how many passports for submission- mention 2.

You dont need seperate AWB bills, just 1 for primary applicant, dependents are dependents.

1 family of 4 , husband,wife and 2 kids , you can make one envelope , add all PPR letters. consent forms, and passports.

i made 1 envelope for me and my wife yday, and it was picked up by Blue dart yday
How did it go for you? Did VFS accept 2 passports in 1 envelope after Blue dart accepted the courier. I have same case that I only paid Rs.1,689 for 2 passports and have only got 1 AWB. I have written to them but don't know if I will hear back before the courier person comes for pickup. If it worked for you then I can also submit both passports in 1 pack or else will have to wait till VFS sends me another AWB and just send 1 passport with this one

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
How did it go for you? Did VFS accept 2 passports in 1 envelope after Blue dart accepted the courier. I have same case that I only paid Rs.1,689 for 2 passports and have only got 1 AWB. I have written to them but don't know if I will hear back before the courier person comes for pickup. If it worked for you then I can also submit both passports in 1 pack or else will have to wait till VFS sends me another AWB and just send 1 passport with this one
I received 2 AWB number for my both parents passport submission . 1 is principal applicant and 1 dependent ( same file number.)

already paid Rs 3378 for 2 pkg. received 2 email with following text ( each email have its own AWB #).

How to request Two or more AWB # : https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/vfs-center-india-not-responding-for-passport-submission-2-way-courier-service.710773/post-9016224

Consent form & SMS/Courier return form you can download from here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EoVdOy0ctVUcT_VWgsiJNCEdhT85qZsu?usp=sharing

As per VFS 1 passport per package, Please read point # 3.

AWB number Email:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk in India

Please find the receipt for amount INR 1689/- for pick-up of 1 package
On date: Nov ##, 2020
From Address: Pickup address

Airway bill number (AWB): 12345678901

The AWB number must be provided to the Blue Dart pick up staff on date of pickup.

Kindly include the following in the packages:
1. Print the attached forms, fill & sign them and include it in the applicant’s package.
2.SMS/Courier return form(Fill this only if you have paid in advance for availing this service)
Consent form from all adult applicants (18+)
3. Passport transmission letter for all applicants for whom service has been booked & paid for.
4. Only Current and Valid passport for all applicants for whom service has been booked & paid for.

Note:
1. Please do not send any paper applications and supporting documents using this service. The service as
mentioned on the website is a Courier Pick up of Passport Submission for Online Lodged applications,
hence we are not in a position to process paper applications through this service.
2. The courier provider will only pick up sealed packages and the accuracy of the documents, the
condition of the passports, and the payment of correct charges remain on the Applicant.
3. In case of a family, a separate AWB will be created for each Applicant and thus the Applicant will need
to create a separate package for each Applicant with all the required documents.

4. The courier provider will pick up the package between 9 AM to 6 PM Monday to Saturday and will only
give two attempts for pickup.
5. You are requested to include the mandatory form (Consent & Courier form) in the docket. In case they
are missing then the documents will be sent back to you and you will have to make the payment again
for the service.

For further assistance, please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/ or contact us at
PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com
Please contact us if the pick-up is not done within 72 hrs.

Last edited:

Rajinder.kaur

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hello everyone
I send an email on 21st of November to VFS.
They are asking again and again stupid question like UCI no. Passport letter. Address. Pick up date.
I send all the information again and again, they are not even looking up the email but asking the same thing .
What should i do in this situation?
Please help

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello everyone
I send an email on 21st of November to VFS.
They are asking again and again stupid question like UCI no. Passport letter. Address. Pick up date.
I send all the information again and again, they are not even looking up the email but asking the same thing .
What should i do in this situation?
Please help
Reply with all details what VFS asking again. mention in same email that you already provided information on ??/11/2020. ( attached that email PDF copy)

asdq45

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
If each passport require its own awb it is highly probable that passports will be returned at our expense if we send them in 1 pack?
So far in our communication i cannot see vfs stressing on the fact that we need 2 separate awb.

@robertp Your insight is appreciated.