+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

basebadger

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
I am not sure about email notification. as per my knowledge VFS only sent SMS if you pay SMS notification fees.
You will get both email and SMS notification if you opted for both.

I have opted for both and i get email and the text message almost at the same time in case there is a change of status. Thanks !

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
You will get both email and SMS notification if you opted for both.

I have opted for both and i get email and the text message almost at the same time in case there is a change of status. Thanks !
Can you tell me the first three digit of your ticket number for passport submission? Mine is 106... I wanna get an idea of how long it is gonna take.

Ksubbu

Nov 24, 2020
Today I got payment link via email and text message. VFS asking me to pay Rs 3378 for both passport ( mom and dad) 2 packages. My dad is principal applicant and mom dependent.

Now waiting for waybill number.
Have you sent 2 seperate emails for your parents for the payment link of 2 packages? Or 1 email with both details. They had replied to me to send both details separately.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Have you sent 2 seperate emails for your parents for the payment link of 2 packages? Or 1 email with both details. They had replied to me to send both details separately.
One Email only
please mention in email that you need <<x>> number of pkg for <<x>> number of applicant.

Please check this link how to request >> https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/vfs-center-india-not-responding-for-passport-submission-2-way-courier-service.710773/post-9016224

Ksubbu

Nov 24, 2020

Obamayang

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Hi, I have written to vfs for the 2 way courier on 30th Nov. Got an instant reply for further details. Shared the same and after that no response yet. Should I expect a wait of 10 days till I get the payment link?

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
Hi, I have written to vfs for the 2 way courier on 30th Nov. Got an instant reply for further details. Shared the same and after that no response yet. Should I expect a wait of 10 days till I get the payment link?
Are you calling this an instant reply? or did they send you an email with steps 1-5?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

This is an auto response generated by our VFS Canada Passport Submission Desk as an acknowledgement to your email. We are sure you must have provided your Name, Telephone number, air way bill number, Application reference number (if applicable) and a clear description of your query. This will certainly help us to respond to your query better. If not, we request you to please provide the same.

We will reply to your query within 2 working days excluding the day your email was received.

For further assistance, please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/.

Assuring you of our best services at all times!

Best regards,

Canada Passport Submission Desk– India
----------
VFS GLOBAL
EST.2001 | Partnering Governments. Providing Solutions.

Obamayang

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
The steps

Are you calling this an instant reply? or did they send you an email with steps 1-5?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

This is an auto response generated by our VFS Canada Passport Submission Desk as an acknowledgement to your email. We are sure you must have provided your Name, Telephone number, air way bill number, Application reference number (if applicable) and a clear description of your query. This will certainly help us to respond to your query better. If not, we request you to please provide the same.

We will reply to your query within 2 working days excluding the day your email was received.

For further assistance, please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/.

Assuring you of our best services at all times!

Best regards,

Canada Passport Submission Desk– India
----------
VFS GLOBAL
EST.2001 | Partnering Governments. Providing Solutions.