Very disappointing and frustrating Canadian Immigration system

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok1 said:
Poissonmagique
The rating over here is really baseless and do not take us anywhere!! so just dont even bother looking at it. You must have found a lot of people at this forum who really go an extra mile to help people like you and me and thats commendable. I infact have a lot of regards and praises for friend like rocky, qorax, PPM etc.
Just concentrate on what you are eyeing for.
Yes, thank you for the encouragement and support. It is guys like you that make me persevere, despite all the challenges out there. Any other inputs you might have for my situation?

canada1day

Mar 31, 2010
LPM: I understand what you are requesting and truly I wish to not derail your efforts to help the 'poison'.

I was just simply stating that Poison was coming off as being too demanding...... :mad:

So I will leave the 'poison'.....let him drown in his own misery..... :p....

Cheers!!

lpm

Apr 1, 2010
canada1day said:
LPM: I understand what you are requesting and truly I wish to not derail your efforts to help the 'poison'.

I was just simply stating that Poison was coming off as being too demanding...... :mad:

Cheers!!
Ok,thank you for understanding. But please do not get angry,but do stop with the smarty sarcastic comments.Poison is right in that's not very nice,and really no place in this board for that.Let's be considerate to each other here. Just stop it,and no more comments.Thank you again.

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1day said:

Cheers!!

YOU JUST CANNOT KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT, AND NOW YOU EVEN INSULT PEOPLE BEHIND THEIR BACKS? YOU'RE SHAMEFUL.

AND YOU SAY I'M COMING OFF TOO DEMANDING? BY WHOSE AUTHORITY, YOU? YOU ARE A TROLL WHO HAS MUCH TOO MUCH TIME IN YOUR HANDS, THAT YOU JUMP INTO SOMETHING THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, AND NONE OF YOUR CONCERN, AND JUST SPREADING NEGATIVITY ALL OVER THE PLACE.

I'M NOT EVEN GETTING INTO YOUR CHILDISH IMMATURE COMMENT ABOUT ME DROWNING. IT JUST SHOWS WHAT KIND OF CHARACTER YOU HAVE, WISHING ILL OF OTHER PEOPLE.

CANADA1DAY, YOU ARE THE REAL LOSER AND A SISSY.

Joey

Apr 2, 2010
hello, I'm new to this website, and this title has got me worried. Is it really difficult to move to Canada?

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
Joey said:
hello, I'm new to this website, and this title has got me worried. Is it really difficult to move to Canada?
No, Moving to Canada is in itself not difficult, but very tasking, frustrating and time consuming. Requires a lot of patience and waiting and depends on luck as well. Could take anything b/w 9 Months to 7 years depending on the year one applied. If you have not yet applied and qualify under the new rules, you may be lucky and sail through in just 9 Months or maybe earlier. If not, you may be stuck in there for years.

"The Eagle has landed"

Joey

Apr 2, 2010
schwarzeradler said:
No, Moving to Canada is in itself not difficult, but very tasking, frustrating and time consuming. Requires a lot of patience and waiting and depends on luck as well. Could take anything b/w 9 Months to 7 years depending on the year one applied. If you have not yet applied and qualify under the new rules, you may be lucky and sail through in just 9 Months or maybe earlier. If not, you may be stuck in there for years.

"The Eagle has landed"
How can I increase my luck?

blackpool_98

Jan 22, 2010
Sir, I have applied in 2004 and still awaiting for next step. I know its frustrating but the main thing is what else we can do.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blackpool_98 said:
Sir, I have applied in 2004 and still awaiting for next step. I know its frustrating but the main thing is what else we can do.
I hope you have a Plan B in place. If not, you better start planning for it. With the present situation, chances are that they might even have forgotten about your case.

Send a case specific email to the office responsible for your case and enquire about it.

BobbyB

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BobbyB said:
I hope you have a Plan B in place. If not, you better start planning for it. With the present situation, chances are that they might even have forgotten about your case.

Send a case specific email to the office responsible for your case and enquire about it.

BobbyB
Are you saying people who have applied just now, have greater chance of being approved, than people who applied back in 2004? Why is it like that?

lola_basyang

Jan 17, 2010
i empathize what you are going through.... i may not have experienced what you're into right now, but as what most of these guys are telling you, just eye on your next application and make it more impressive so as when the canadian people review your documents they would attend to it right now... to be fair on their side, i think they too are receiving millions of application. and they have to review those documents one by one and a few percentage of those applicants may have what we consider not that thorough so maybe they would just have to move on...

but the lying wasn't good at all..

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to persevere, please continue giving encouragement and support to push through with another application. Very discouraged now. How come other people I know, who I am at least just as qualified, get their applications approved, and mine is having all these problems? Is God punishing me for some mysterious bad deed I did in the past? Plus all these mystery people giving me negative ratings behind my back here! You people who do that are not helping. Really having trouble coping already as it is...

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
posson,

Pls don't hit the wall for christ sake,he is risen for your sake.At the end of the tunnel comes light,do not throw in the towel now.There is HOPE for you and everyone one of us that is on the queue.Tough times don't last but tough people do.pls keep hope alive and work with rocky.

Ig

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for the encouragement, IG, it's just I've been doing this for far too long, and seeing too many people leaving ahead of me, without any need to hire consultants and filing additional applications, and I'm wondering now if this is really for me or not.

Somebody help me break this wall.