Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
UDR (with 18 months letter) received on May 7, 2013 / Sent back to LVO on 12/5/13
Med's Request
Waiting..
rocky272727 said:
Do not worry about rating brother. Trust me it not at all correct. I do not bother about it at all. There are many people daily who give me negative ratings for which I do not even know the reason for. I try my best to help people but if I go by ratings then it means I do not help people.

So ignore it and just focus on your case.
Poissonmagique
The rating over here is really baseless and do not take us anywhere!! so just dont even bother looking at it. You must have found a lot of people at this forum who really go an extra mile to help people like you and me and thats commendable. I infact have a lot of regards and praises for friend like rocky, qorax, PPM etc.
Just concentrate on what you are eyeing for.

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rocky272727 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assess/index.asp
I have been looking at this, and the rest of the website a million times already. Referring me to this does not help.

Did you even read my PM to you? I still have not received your PM assessment of my occupation and duties matching. Waiting for it.

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok1 said:
Poissonmagique
The rating over here is really baseless and do not take us anywhere!! so just dont even bother looking at it. You must have found a lot of people at this forum who really go an extra mile to help people like you and me and thats commendable. I infact have a lot of regards and praises for friend like rocky, qorax, PPM etc.
Just concentrate on what you are eyeing for.
What is FSW3? Any difference to FSW1 or FSW2?

Can you share your application? What is your NOC code, and what is your work experience and actual duties in your work, as you put in your application form? I'm having difficulty matching my occupation to the duties in the priority list.

Please share your experience in applying.

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rocky272727 said:
Rocky, I'm still waiting for your assessment of all the info I have PMed you in the past few days. What's your verdict? I'm still waiting for your PM, please send.

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys the ratings here is just for fun to keep us entertained..So just CHILL!!!!!!!!!
I wonder who's idea was it???

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poissonmagique said:
I have been looking at this, and the rest of the website a million times already. Referring me to this does not help.

Did you even read my PM to you? I still have not received your PM assessment of my occupation and duties matching. Waiting for it.
This post was not for you. It was for a forum member (handayar) who asked this link to check points.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poissonmagique said:
Rocky, I'm still waiting for your assessment of all the info I have PMed you in the past few days. What's your verdict? I'm still waiting for your PM, please send.
Have sent you the form of duties I re phrased.

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rocky272727 said:
This post was not for you. It was for a forum member (handayar) who asked this link to check points.
Ok. But I am still waiting for your feedback on all the details I sent you. Why have you not sent them to me?

home

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Hello, I understand it is frustrating, but this is the time to figure out what is the best course of action. Wish you the best.

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
home said:
Hello, I understand it is frustrating, but this is the time to figure out what is the best course of action. Wish you the best.
I have been figuring out what's the best course of action for decades really, and whenever I take action, I seem to make mistakes. I'm running out of time and really getting discouraged. But thank you for the support.

mongol

Jan 10, 2010
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
not yet
Interview........
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
poissonmagique, did you check your Inbox? Your PM inbox may have become full. If so, you can't receive any message from others. If the inbox is full, then delete some of the messages to make a room for new messages.

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mongol said:
poissonmagique, did you check your Inbox? Your PM inbox may have become full. If so, you can't receive any message from others. If the inbox is full, then delete some of the messages to make a room for new messages.
my inbox is not full.

fresher1

Mar 26, 2010
hello senior,
I have sent my application to Nova Scotia on Nov 3 2009, however till now no encashed from CC no reply no mail no email what I should do? please advice me.
Thanks in advanced for your advice.
Note That I applied from Asia

lpm

Apr 1, 2010
canada1day,I write you to request that you stop communicating and antagonizing Poison because you are not helping at all in this board,and you are just distracting everybody from our objectives here. Let's all focus on our concerns in our applications,and let our personal differences and dislikes not be part of this discussion. Hope you can oblige,for the sake of all of us.