PPR1 on 14-09-2012 and PPR2, 05-10-12, Decision Made on 8-10-12
VISA ISSUED...
13-10-12
LANDED..........
November 1, 2012 at Calgary

Sir K

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Whats up? let us share your experience. If you open up, a solution might come around the corner!

irshad2005

Feb 22, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2009
Doc's Request.
18-02-2010
AOR Received.
18-02-2010
File Transfer...
08-03-2010
whats the matter buddy.....please speak up so we can help you out.

ok1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
UDR (with 18 months letter) received on May 7, 2013 / Sent back to LVO on 12/5/13
Med's Request
Waiting..
poissonmagique said:
Very disappointed and frustrated with the Canadian Immigration system.
Pour out the `poison` inside and lets help you out with a `magique`. Cheers!!

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sir K said:
Whats up? let us share your experience. If you open up, a solution might come around the corner!
I have been working on moving to Canada since 1999, but every step I have taken has been disastrous.

The latest is the Quebec Skilled Worker application I have been working on for many years now, which was refused recently because of lack of points. I appealed, and after two(2) months since sending the appeal letter to Montreal, I found out that they have received this appeal letter two months ago, but they did not reply to me! The local visa officer even told me that the Montreal office DID NOT receive any appeal letter this year. I mean, is that lying or what?! I'm so tempted to argue with her, but I'm afraid that it will just give me a record, and make it hard to me to apply in the future.

Right now, I don't know what to do, file a new application, or wait for this appeal in the hopes that a miracle from God will come.

So depressed and frustrated now, what to do??

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poissonmagique said:
I have been working on moving to Canada since 1999, but every step I have taken has been disastrous.

The latest is the Quebec Skilled Worker application I have been working on for many years now, which was refused recently because of lack of points. I appealed, and after two(2) months since sending the appeal letter to Montreal, I found out that they have received this appeal letter two months ago, but they did not reply to me! The local visa officer even told me that the Montreal office DID NOT receive any appeal letter this year. I mean, is that lying or what?! I'm so tempted to argue with her, but I'm afraid that it will just give me a record, and make it hard to me to apply in the future.

Right now, I don't know what to do, file a new application, or wait for this appeal in the hopes that a miracle from God will come.

So depressed and frustrated now, what to do??
I can really understand your situation as I wanted to migrate to Canada since I was 21 years old but never got the points. You know, try and be positive (Which I know is very difficult) but I will try my best to help you and provide you alternate options.

Listen I know your case. PM all you details not person only like points calculation education, work exp other details but do not send person details and I will try and suggest you what can be done.

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And to those trolls who decided to give me negative ratings because of what I posted here, off yourself! I mean, my situation is bad enough as it is, without you judging me for it!

Ice Cube

Dec 20, 2009
rocky272727 said:
I can really understand your situation as I wanted to migrate to Canada since I was 21 years old but never got the points. You know, try and be positive (Which I know is very difficult) but I will try my best to help you and provide you alternate options.

Listen I know your case. PM all you details not person only like points calculation education, work exp other details but do not send person details and I will try and suggest you what can be done.
Hello poissonmagique,

we can understand how frustrating this situation culd be ..work with Rocky27272..you will find your way out!

Good luck!
Ice cube

Ice cube.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poissonmagique said:
And to those trolls who decided to give me negative ratings because of what I posted here, off yourself! I mean, my situation is bad enough as it is, without you judging me for it!
Do not worry about rating brother. Trust me it not at all correct. I do not bother about it at all. There are many people daily who give me negative ratings for which I do not even know the reason for. I try my best to help people but if I go by ratings then it means I do not help people.

So ignore it and just focus on your case.

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ice Cube said:
Hello poissonmagique,

we can understand how frustrating this situation culd be ..work with Rocky27272..you will find your way out!

Good luck!
Ice cube

Ice cube.
Ice cube, thank you for the support. Right now, I don't even know who to listen to or even trust. Too many people out there just want your money, including the Canadian government, which makes us believe everything is simple and easy with what they say in their websites and promotional materials, so you will pay their application fees. After making you put your life on hold, waiting so long, jumping through all the hoops, and making you dance the way they want, they screw you by telling you they regret not approving you, and thanking you for your interest (and thanking you for the money you paid them.)

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Poissonmagique sad to read your story but there is still HOPE. Please fix your eyes on your GOAL and don't allow distractions to sway you.

Take up the offer that Rocky has extended to you. It is well my friend. ;)

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barsindoo said:
Poissonmagique sad to read your story but there is still HOPE. Please fix your eyes on your GOAL and don't allow distractions to sway you.

Take up the offer that Rocky has extended to you. It is well my friend. ;)
If you read my earlier post, you would see I have been fixing my eyes on the GOAL for 2 decades now!!! Yes, it is very sad and I'm just very tired now, physically, mentally, emotionally, and every other way possible.

Guys, is Canada really like the next promised land, or is that more Canadian government propaganda? I have heard people who are struggling in Canada to survive, and there are the few people I encounter who seem to stay away from North America, even though they are permanent residents there.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poissonmagique said:
Ice cube, thank you for the support. Right now, I don't even know who to listen to or even trust. Too many people out there just want your money, including the Canadian government, which makes us believe everything is simple and easy with what they say in their websites and promotional materials, so you will pay their application fees. After making you put your life on hold, waiting so long, jumping through all the hoops, and making you dance the way they want, they screw you by telling you they regret not approving you, and thanking you for your interest (and thanking you for the money you paid them.)
I completely agree with you. There are many companies, people who are just after your money. What your role and try should be to give your best shot. Trust me if it doesn't work all the time but it does work 5/10 times so why not count this as positive. Please respond to my PM.