+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Very disappointing and frustrating Canadian Immigration system

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poissonmagique said:
If you read my earlier post, you would see I have been fixing my eyes on the GOAL for 2 decades now!!! Yes, it is very sad and I'm just very tired now, physically, mentally, emotionally, and every other way possible.

Guys, is Canada really like the next promised land, or is that more Canadian government propaganda? I have heard people who are struggling in Canada to survive, and there are the few people I encounter who seem to stay away from North America, even though they are permanent residents there.
I believe that if you have been trying to move to Canada for 2 decades then no body should help you make up your decision to move to Canada or not. See this is what I feel that if you have spent so much of time deciding and trying to move to Canada then you might have done your part of research and even if not then would have made up your mind to do it. There are many people who have gone to Canada and you can read it on this forum also that some body says people still make burgers and some do toilet cleaning. It depend upon your priorities and how much can you do to achieve your goal.

If you try hitting that one point far away you might fail...1...10...99 times but the hit you will make 100th time will make you feel proud and in now days it is in how much time you will do it will count. So just my opinion here brother, just be calm and think that how can you do it and take one's every opinion and compare. Trust me every story has its own background and effort.

I will try and help you.

New2Canada

Mar 6, 2009
poissonmagique said:
I'm hitting the wall now. Just...
Get the free help offered here and then look to see whether you qualify for immigration or not. You have managed your own company so you should be able to decide what information is good or not. Good luck.

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New2Canada said:
Look, I am going to be harsh. Yes, many people want to go to Canada but not everyone can go there. The best you can do is to get free advice here and then decide for yourself whether the money/time/etc is worth the effort. Yes, there can still be a chance (perhaps even a good chance) that you will get rejected again, but it is your choice to make on applying again or not. No one can make it for you. Remember, everyone who applies puts their life on hold but its not them screwing you if you truly did not qualify. There are qualifying requirements and one must meet those criteria. I am sure everyone who gets rejected feels that way. I am not saying that you got rejected fairly or unfairly but that a lot of people feel that way.

Yes IT IS VERY HARSH. Life IS VERY HARSH. After the two decades, I've been working at this, you tell me if it's worth it.

If you send information through to the forum, without giving your personal details, then many people may comment to you on whether you will be successful or not. Perhaps they can tell you whether the evaluators of your application at CIC were wrong with the points counting or they were right. If they were right and you have not made any new points, then why bother applying and wasting your time. Perhaps the people on here will give you advice on how to make your application better.

Only one person evaluated my application, and it is a terrible system. There is no check-and-balance.

Lets face it, Canada is not going to take everyone. I am sure you are highly qualified person, etc, but you have to fulfill their criteria. Let those on here help you to advice you. But at the end of the day, you have to make that decision on whether to apply again or not.

No offense, but you do know of the investor visa, where you can just buy your Canadian citizenship by shoving your money into Canada's ass, and basically does not matter what kind of qualifications you have, or don't have.

CIC can be painfully slow in answering letters because there may be many people who are getting rejected and then sending letters. They may not have the greatest process in keeping track of letters, etc. This is obvious from the slow processing of FSW through Buffalo. The person on the other end might not even have lied based on their knowledge.

Yes, I have been through all the delays this idiotic system has to offer. I was extremely patient. If you read ealier, this has taken many years already.

If you read my earlier post properly, it says the officer told me the Montreal office DID NOT RECEIVE my appeal letter. I checked with Canada Post, and it's clear they RECEIVED my appeal letter! In other words, the officer MISINFORMED me!

Anyway, good luck to you. My advice is to get help from the forum (Without giving any personal information). No one here is asking for your money. You can take then choose to take the advice or not.

I'm not saying the people here in this forum are asking money. But all those consultancies (including the one who is running this site), are.

Good luck.

New2Canada

Mar 6, 2009
The important question is whether your made the points or not. Did CIC tell you where you missed the points in the rejection letter and did they make a mistake on it?

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New2Canada said:
The important question is whether your made the points or not. Did CIC tell you where you missed the points in the rejection letter and did they make a mistake on it?
Yes, they made a mistake on it. That is the whole point of the appeal letter.

New2Canada

Mar 6, 2009
OK. Thanks for telling us. Many people appeal without CIC having made any mistake. I am sure it will come through soon. Good luck.
In the mean time, you may want to look at other immigration options within Canada like FSW, etc.

CanadaVisa4me

Star Member
Aug 5, 2009
Sorry to hear about your situation. At least, hopefully you can get them to correct their mistake and you will get your visa. There are many people on here who have not gotten their visa because they did not qualify. Yes you were unlucky they made a mistake but you are still overall lucky that you qualify. Many people don't. So think positive, count your lucky stars and hopefully you will get it soon.
Perhaps send them another letter if you think that would help or email them. Wish you the best. I will give you a +1 rating.

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaVisa4me said:
Sorry to hear about your situation. At least, hopefully you can get them to correct their mistake and you will get your visa. There are many people on here who have not gotten their visa because they did not qualify. Yes you were unlucky they made a mistake but you are still overall lucky that you qualify. Many people don't. So think positive, count your lucky stars and hopefully you will get it soon.
Perhaps send them another letter if you think that would help or email them. Wish you the best.
Like I said, they have an idiotic system. Many people who are not qualified get visa, and people who are qualified do not. I've talked to many people in Canada who cannot even speak understandable English! How did they ever become Canadians?

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rocky272727 said:
I believe that if you have been trying to move to Canada for 2 decades then no body should help you make up your decision to move to Canada or not. See this is what I feel that if you have spent so much of time deciding and trying to move to Canada then you might have done your part of research and even if not then would have made up your mind to do it. There are many people who have gone to Canada and you can read it on this forum also that some body says people still make burgers and some do toilet cleaning. It depend upon your priorities and how much can you do to achieve your goal.

If you try hitting that one point far away you might fail...1...10...99 times but the hit you will make 100th time will make you feel proud and in now days it is in how much time you will do it will count. So just my opinion here brother, just be calm and think that how can you do it and take one's every opinion and compare. Trust me every story has its own background and effort.

Please email me at r9 @ live.ca and I will try and help you.
I have already sent you all my details in the past few days. PM me your verdict.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poissonmagique said:
I have already sent you all my details in the past few days. PM me your verdict.
I have sent you some PM's. Kindly go through them one by one and send my a cumulative reply. I am waiting.

handayar

Mar 29, 2010
would anybody please tell me how to check for the points.
please provide me the link so that i can check my status.

thanks

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rocky272727 said:
I have sent you some PM's. Kindly go through them one by one and send my a cumulative reply. I am waiting.
Sent you reply to all your questions. Waiting for your verdict.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
handayar said:
would anybody please tell me how to check for the points.
please provide me the link so that i can check my status.

thanks
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assess/index.asp