Med's Done....
5-3-10
Passport Req..
10-6-10
VISA ISSUED...
10-15-10
LANDED..........
November 27th, 2010
Total bummer! Really looking forward to an Oath Invite. I would love to do my oath in October as it is the most amazing month of the year...What a celebration that would be. Come on Vancouver office! I received my ATIP from August. It really does not say too much more than I got on the phone with CIC agent. Staying positive any way it goes.

canucksrig

Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let's be positive and yes oath invite for October will be great!
Let's go Vancouver!!!!

Hopeful waitingforoath club member :D

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
vias said:
Congrats ....All the best for the exam..

I am still waiting for my Oath note
I'm not the only one from June waiting for the oath lol!!

VancouverGal

Sep 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys :) Did anyone here take the Citizenship exam/Interview on August 28th and already got a letter for the Oath Ceremony? I just called CIC and they told me my application is still in progress and I can wait for Oath Ceremony until February 2016! :'( Is that something normal?

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
^hun, i had my test on june 26th and i am still waiting for the oath notice...

steeles

May 7, 2014
By the way, My PR card expires on Dec.8 this year.
I feel I do not need to renew my PR card since I already took a test and waiting for the Oath.
What happen if I do not renew PR card? Does anyone know?

vanvanvan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Hi Pie! My kababayan! I think you would get your oath invite soon probably this Friday. I called CIC today because of my being anxious as I have a trip 1st week of November. She told me that I should recieve my oath invite in about two weeks from now. My File was approved for Oath on August 07. So they are scheduling the oath roughly for first week of October. Cheers!

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
^hi kabayan :D I expect my oath to be October or November LOL! :-X

VancouverGal

Sep 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you everyone! :D Pie, Vanvanvan and Steeles did you get a lot of questions asked by the immigration office at your interview? They questioned me a lot because I used to have another passport which I had to give in to get a new one back in 2010...I'm afraid this questioning might affect my application and defer their decision :'( did anyone have same experience?

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
^Not really, it took only 5 minutes, checked my 1 and only passport with 2 stamps, I was away for only 8 days. She asked about my work, criminal record (if there is), and if I have family here.

VancouverGal

Sep 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Pie ;) I was there for almost half an hour...was away for 35 days but was qualified for my residency using the online calculator before I applied...

VancouverGal

Sep 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you guys know if it says the citizenship ceremonies schedules for Vancouver were updated until October 17th it means they were already assigned to people? So if we haven't received Oath invitation letters it means we'll be called after October 17th?

vanvanvan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
VancouverGal said:
Thank you everyone! :D Pie, Vanvanvan and Steeles did you get a lot of questions asked by the immigration office at your interview? They questioned me a lot because I used to have another passport which I had to give in to get a new one back in 2010...I'm afraid this questioning might affect my application and defer their decision :'( did anyone have same experience?
I got questioned a lot about my travels during 4 years period as i have tons and i dont have much days buffer. But like what I've emphasized before. Saturating your documents or proofs would help. There is nothing wrong with providing so many proof. It would be better in the long run rather than providing less. So I brought crazy lot of things. Like plane e-tickets, credit card statements, NOA, Pay stubs even Treo pass bill. LOL. You would know right away after your interview if he/she, the officer has approved your file initially. They usually will say they are convinced with your declaration and wont ask any further and will put check marks on the dates on your Residence calculator.

charmed10-2013

Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello :)

Just dropping by.

Check your E-cas, your oath and test invites are updated. LOL

Just sending good vibes :) ;D ;D ;D ;D