+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Applicants

vanvanvan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Ok i kinda see how it works now. mrdrs got his oath invite way earlier in advance coz his application is a family application. I noticed most family applications do get their notices way in advance due to reasons that its harder to book them for an oath.

mrdrs

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vanvanvan said:
Ok i kinda see how it works now. mrdrs got his oath invite way earlier in advance coz his application is a family application. I noticed most family applications do get there notices way in advance due to reasons that its harder to book them for an oath.
k

another reason maybe why we got an early invitation to take oath is that we don't have any issue on our residency here in Canada coz since we arrived here we did not move and didnt go out from Canada...

vanvanvan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
mrdrs said:
k

another reason maybe why we got an early invitation to take oath is that we don't have any issue on our residency here in Canada coz since we arrived here we did not move and didnt go out from Canada...
yup that could be the factor too... But some applicants do have the same circumstance as you, yet they get notices with a few days notice specially if its a single applicant (based on my observation) .... Its really a puzzle... But you dont have to think about it anymore! Congrats!

mrdrs

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vanvanvan said:
yup that could be the factor too... But some applicants do have the same circumstance as you, yet they get notices with a few days notice specially if its a single applicant (based on my observation) .... Its really a puzzle... But you dont have to think about it anymore! Congrats!
tnx vanvanvan... good luck to u... sooner or later, ull hav ur good news too...

hamedsilent

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vanvanvan said:
Well, in my opinion, it is all up to the office is assigned to you case and the number of application he/she submits for oath after judge approval. Other than that should be some other reason we don't know about. Hoping for the best.

aamer43

May 6, 2009
Guys!

I am going to share to something very odd, from the CIC website (http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx) SURREY has been removed from the list of cities where citizenship ceremonies are held.

Only three cities are listed for BC

Kelowna
Prince George
Vancouver

This just happened a week ago because i have been monitoring it closely. I guess it means there will no more ceremonies in SURREY anymore.

hamedsilent

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aamer43 said:
Guys!

I am going to share to something very odd, from the CIC website (http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx) SURREY has been removed from the list of cities where citizenship ceremonies are held.

Only three cities are listed for BC

Kelowna
Prince George
Vancouver

This just happened a week ago because i have been monitoring it closely. I guess it means there will no more ceremonies in SURREY anymore.
no it does not. if there is a ceremony any time soon, will appear again.

mrdrs

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamedsilent said:
Well, in my opinion, it is all up to the office is assigned to you case and the number of application he/she submits for oath after judge approval. Other than that should be some other reason we don't know about. Hoping for the best.
true... and its not only one person who is involve in the whole process of our applications... just be patient and keep on checking...

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
test next month, guys!
i love vancouver for speedy processing,haha. wish me luck on the exam date, brothers and sisters!

charmed10-2013

Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u4g5 said:
test next month, guys!
i love vancouver for speedy processing,haha. wish me luck on the exam date, brothers and sisters!
OMG, super fast :)

Congrats.. and goodluck!

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
u4g5 said:
test next month, guys!
Congratulation. Vancouver is in full throttle. I'm next, hopefully.

charmed10-2013

Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u4g5 said:
U r definitely next, received line disappear fast
This is record breaking news.. lol..

More good news pleaseeee.. :)

Especially Pie's Oath taking pleaseee... ;D ;D ;D