hamedsilent

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cit_izen said:
rcd oath letter for 26 dec. ECAS not updated...Surrey office
Yes, Finally, Congrats. Time to open a champagne , don't worry about ECAS. mine updated 2 days after oath date which was completed. Nothing on sending the oath letter. :)

SubZero_2

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
khowe said:
Hey Subzero,

I share the same transfer date as you. My understanding is that under the new system, Sydney does more of the preliminary checks of the file and then sends it to the local office for the final checks (i.e. your RCMP record) and sending out of the test invite. Previously, I think Sydney was leaving a lot of the leg-work up to the local offices and thus creating major backlogs. If you read other threads on the forum, there are instances where people used to receive RQ's from the local office, but with the newer system, it looks like Sydney is the one in charge of more of the RQ's (this is not to say Vancouver can't hand them out).

At this point in our timelines, I think the speed of our applications depends on the speed of the agents in Vancouver.
Thanks for your reply.

Vrachar

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2010
AOR Received.
CIO PER: 03-03-2011
File Transfer...
VO Vienna: 25-03-2011
Med's Request
21-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-05-2011
Passport Req..
09-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2011
LANDED..........
22-10-2011
SubZero_2 said:
Hi Folks,

My file has been transferred to Vancouver on 30 December 2014 (based on Ecas), I called CIC this morning and the agent told me that my file is in verification mode and they are waiting for RCMP record, my question is that who is doing this verification (Sydney or Vancouver office) and I thought when the file is transferred to the local office everything is done and we need to wait for the test invitation but it seems it is not like that (any comments on it)?

Cheers
Thank you for sharing this info. My file is transferred to Vancouver office on Dec. 31, 2014 so I will be monitoring your timeline. :)

steven77

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any vancouver august applicants got their test invite? Please provide your info here, so we could track it together.
The process speed in GVA is slower compare to GTA, where at lease 10 more august applicants already finished their test and got their oath invitation. Vancouver have none until now.
cic recieved my files on Aug 22, my application is in process since oct 11, 2014.
thanks.

basharar

Nov 5, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is everyone updating the google log sheet here? try to be patient!

Applied July/2013
Test 11/2014
oath?

Bennyzs

Jan 14, 2015
Hello everyone, I have been using this forum for a long time and really appreciate all of you sharing experience. Below is my time line, hope it will help.

Citizenship
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 30, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 30, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on March 19, 2014.

We sent you a letter on April 11, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We sent you a letter on May 30, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We sent you a notice on July 16, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 13, 2014 at 8:05 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

You became a Canadian citizen on January 9, 2015.

Good luck!

Vrachar

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
21-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-05-2011
Passport Req..
09-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2011
LANDED..........
22-10-2011
There's one here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiV2llr71HikdDV3bmtyQ0ZiWUwzOXhEX3lTRG5qdUE&usp=drive_web#gid=3

Not sure if any other exists?

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hi Viracher.......
Can you please also add my information in your incredible database.
I am Mark_Anna and local office is Vancouver.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 22, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 22, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on June 27, 2014.

We sent you a letter on July 7, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Mark_Anna said:
Hi Viracher.......

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 22, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 22, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We sent you a letter on July 7, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Hello,

What document request was done? Did you send the requested documents on time?

Vrachar

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
21-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-05-2011
Passport Req..
09-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2011
LANDED..........
22-10-2011
Mark_Anna said:
Hi Viracher.......

Hi Mark_Anna,

The database is not done by me, actually. I just found it here on the forum. :)
I added your information, according to posted eCAS data. Please, add anything if I missed. The database is open to add/edit by anyone.

EastVan

Apr 12, 2014
Here's my timeline, and I can see my eCas online :

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on Sept 22, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on Sept 22, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on Nov 22, 2014.

received line disappear on Dec 05, and after that, nothing happen

and I haven't receive any AOR letter either from email or regular mail, is that normal ? shall I call CIC ?

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EastVan said:
Here's my timeline, and I can see my eCas online :

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on Sept 22, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on Sept 22, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on Nov 22, 2014.

received line disappear on Dec 05, and after that, nothing happen

and I haven't receive any AOR letter either from email or regular mail, is that normal ? shall I call CIC ?
wait 3 more months but if ur file is routine, should receive test letter soon.