+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Validated offer timeline in Quebec

sencerergun

Aug 16, 2022
Yes, I got inivitation in September’s draw.
Hey Rupesh,
Congrats man, happy to hear that. One last question, for your case, points (high, low) was a big factor or did they pick you just because you had the validation ? Or was it because your employer is out of montreal ?

Rupesh353

Oct 27, 2017
my job aiffer was validated from within montreal region .I was invited on overall points post job validation. But yes, I was able to cross cut points of invitation only after getting validated offer of employment .

albertalbert

Jun 26, 2022
my job aiffer was validated from within montreal region .I was invited on overall points post job validation. But yes, I was able to cross cut points of invitation only after getting validated offer of employment .
Congrats!! So you got the VJO and then, how many days after have you received the invitation for the CSQ?

sencerergun

Aug 16, 2022
Hi everyone,
Has anyone applied to VJO in March-April-May period ? I am waiting since May 15 which makes this almost 6 months, no answer.

avanoob0712

Nov 9, 2022
Hi everybody, I'm making my application for Validated Job Offer. What should I include if my employer is not willing to give me their Finance Statement.
Thank you very much, appreciate!

sencerergun

Aug 16, 2022
Hi all,
After 6 months, i hear that some financial docs are missing. I wasnt expecting to hear that. Im trying to understand if this is something my company failed to provide initially or whatever provided wasnt enough ? Can anyone explain if you guys know what i am talking about ?

AD1298

Oct 16, 2022
Hi all,
After 6 months, i hear that some financial docs are missing. I wasnt expecting to hear that. Im trying to understand if this is something my company failed to provide initially or whatever provided wasnt enough ? Can anyone explain if you guys know what i am talking about ?
Have you checked attached documents before being mailed by your company? This financial document is the only issue of some companies. But in many cases, I heard if the company attach some general documents (like financial brochures) MIFI will accept them. Haven't you check what your company intended to mail?