+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Validated offer timeline in Quebec

AD1298

Oct 16, 2022
Hi,
I called ministry, after five and a half months, they told me mine is approved and has been mailed to my employer. I hope everything is as good as they said!

Reactions: Helioza

gusfring

Nov 9, 2022
Hi,
I called ministry, after five and a half months, they told me mine is approved and has been mailed to my employer. I hope everything is as good as they said!
Thanks for your reply. If possible can you tell which month did you apply?

Helioza

Aug 13, 2022
Hi,
Thank you for your info. Which information did they ask you to check your file status? because I dont have any information about my application. I have just been informed of the receipt date from my employer. My confirmed receipt date was since the end of May. It has been 6 months :(

AD1298

Oct 16, 2022
Thank you for your info. Which information did they ask you to check your file status? because I dont have any information about my application. I have just been informed of the receipt date from my employer. My confirmed receipt date was since the end of May. It has been 6 months :(
The first letter (confirmation of receiving documents and withdrawing money from my credit card) has a file number on its top right (it starts with c...). Haven't your HR people given you the first letter?

Reactions: Helioza

Helioza

Aug 13, 2022
The first letter (confirmation of receiving documents and withdrawing money from my credit card) has a file number on its top right (it starts with c...). Haven't your HR people given you the first letter?
No, they have not given me anything. So I will ask them to send me. Thank you vey much for your information.

Reactions: AD1298

zubairalimansoor

Feb 12, 2010
could you please let me know "confirmation of receiving documents" is received as hard copy or by email and how much time after the submission of application ? We submitted application in the first of week of Sep but did not get any confirmation but I think payment was deducted.

AD1298

Oct 16, 2022
could you please let me know "confirmation of receiving documents" is received as hard copy or by email and how much time after the submission of application ? We submitted application in the first of week of Sep but did not get any confirmation but I think payment was deducted.
Hi,
When it comes to government affairs I believe mail is the first tool. JOV is entirely by mail (to the company which has employed you). Ask HR about the first letter.

zubairalimansoor

Feb 12, 2010
Hi,
When it comes to government affairs I believe mail is the first tool. JOV is entirely by mail (to the company which has employed you). Ask HR about the first letter.
Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Actually I already asked, my company has not received any letter that is why I was wondering like after how much time normally they send confirmation letter. We applied in the first week of Sep 2022.

AD1298

Oct 16, 2022
Don't worry! Since the amount has been withdrawn from your credit card means that everything is alright. One of my friends had the same situation, and she received both letters with three weeks intervals. Still, I suggest that you ask one of your HRs to contact the ministry 514 864-9191 (I usually used 9 for English, then 1, and finally 2).
Good Luck!

avanoob0712

Nov 9, 2022
Hi, I receive validated job offer. However, when I enter the File Number into Arrima, it says not valid. Anyone had this problem ?

AD1298

Oct 16, 2022
Hi, I receive validated job offer. However, when I enter the File Number into Arrima, it says not valid. Anyone had this problem ?
Hi,
Before entering the "Dosseir No.", you need to enter "individual reference no." in personal information. You have "individual reference no." in the second letter.
May I ask how long your entire job-validation process took?

avanoob0712

Nov 9, 2022
Hi,
Before entering the "Dosseir No.", you need to enter "individual reference no." in personal information. You have "individual reference no." in the second letter.
May I ask how long your entire job-validation process took?
Hi, that was successful. I took me 2 months total (1 month to get confirmation of payment letter, 1 more month to get the validation letter).
I asked my boss to check his email box. He just received it recently.

Reactions: mateu__15

sencerergun

Aug 16, 2022
Hi All,
Anyone here waiting to be selected after getting their vjo ?
I got Vjo approval and the arrima updated on 12-21.
Thanks
Sencer