+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Validated offer timeline in Quebec

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
Hello forum,
I am getting really nervous that the validation of my job offer is taking so long. Can it be rejected for some reason? I'm waiting since June18th and still no updates o_O My work permit will expire soon... I guess I won't receive a CSQ in time to continue working. Are there any bridging options I should know about?
Thanks
ask your boss to call them and what happen. it takes only less than 2 months. what happen me is i paid all fees including company lawyer and submit it. after that government process it within 2 months. i asked my boss many times he told me it takes a long time. but after 8 months i stressed boss to call them and inform me what happend. after that he said government has sent a letter to him but he has not received it. it is a lie. so careful from your boss. if he really want you, he sould phone government and ask what happen. only person is your boss to call and get this information. dont waste your time. ask boss to call today or soon and tell you what happen

Snögubbe

Oct 11, 2021
Germany
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
ask your boss to call them and what happen. it takes only less than 2 months. what happen me is i paid all fees including company lawyer and submit it. after that government process it within 2 months. i asked my boss many times he told me it takes a long time. but after 8 months i stressed boss to call them and inform me what happend. after that he said government has sent a letter to him but he has not received it. it is a lie. so careful from your boss. if he really want you, he sould phone government and ask what happen. only person is your boss to call and get this information. dont waste your time. ask boss to call today or soon and tell you what happen
Thank you Aswer!
I urged my boss to call the ministry today and surprise!!!
The job offer had been validated since JULI but did never arrive at the office :eek:

• Angry
Reactions: Sanjar718

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Thank you Aswer!
I urged my boss to call the ministry today and surprise!!!
The job offer had been validated since JULI but did never arrive at the office :eek:
OMG!
CSQ is digital! so you wont wait mail any more :)

Reactions: Snögubbe

Snögubbe

Oct 11, 2021
Germany
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
what happaned to you? did you apply for csq now?
No, I didn't get invited yet :(
It seems they invite only people with a validated job offer outside MTL area regardless of their points now !?
So annoying. I might leave Canada soon because I'm not allowed to work anymore :eek:

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
No, I didn't get invited yet :(
It seems they invite only people with a validated job offer outside MTL area regardless of their points now !?
So annoying. I might leave Canada soon because I'm not allowed to work anymore :eek:
please dont leave. ask your boss to extend permit another 2 years. if boss not ok, apply for temporary stay for 6 month (you cannot work but live) and go to other province and find a job. you dont waste your time. if boss not extend, resign it soon and go to another province and look a job. it is easy to find job when you are hear. so dont go live here and look job. you go job bank to search jobs now. what is your job? are you kitechn worker or manufacturing worker?

Snögubbe

Oct 11, 2021
Germany
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
please dont leave. ask your boss to extend permit another 2 years. if boss not ok, apply for temporary stay for 6 month (you cannot work but live) and go to other province and find a job. you dont waste your time. if boss not extend, resign it soon and go to another province and look a job. it is easy to find job when you are hear. so dont go live here and look job. you go job bank to search jobs now. what is your job? are you kitechn worker or manufacturing worker?
Yeah, I applied for restoration of status as a visitor. But I'm not able to live here for more than 3 month without any income.
My employer won't obtain an LMIA & CAQ (-_-) I doubt, that employers in other provinces are more likely to get one for me. I read the process is a pain in the a**. I can work as a Software Tester, Linguist, Translation/Localization Project Manager, Proofreader/Editor etc.

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
Yeah, I applied for restoration of status as a visitor. But I'm not able to live here for more than 3 month without any income.
My employer won't obtain an LMIA & CAQ (-_-) I doubt, that employers in other provinces are more likely to get one for me. I read the process is a pain in the a**. I can work as a Software Tester, Linguist, Translation/Localization Project Manager, Proofreader/Editor etc.
i have a question? now your job validated. so what happen if you go home and apply for csq from your home? this job validity valid or cancel? whatever thing, if you have frinds or somebdoy in other province, talk them. i think it is useless stay in your current place another 3 months as visitor. you can go other province and see jobs. meet several employers personally and ask if they can get you to job. i am not know much about this job but i think there should be vacancies. https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/marketreport/jobs/3954/ca

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
what happen you and update

sencerergun

Aug 16, 2022
Hi All,
Anyone here applied for a validated Job offer from Quebec in 2022 ? My company applied in May 12, waiting ever since. It's been 3 months now. My field is in logistics. Did anyone get a processing time info from the agents ? Thanks!

Last edited: