N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
DM 07-02-2016
LANDED..........
Possibly APRIL 2016
ladyex13 said:
Aquakitty i just wanted to give you a quick update and maybe someone can update the spreadsheet as well. We got our DM last Thursday and today we also got the COPR!! I'm totally shocked and excited and thankful all at the same time. This last part has gone by so quickly it just amazes me! So for everyone else waiting, just be patient because it does happen faster than it seems. I checked our Ecas everyday and i think that just made it worse. Once i stopped checking (down to 3 days a week) it seemed that time just flew by. I know there are many more DM's that will happen soon! Hang in there guys!!

Hi Ladyex, congrats! Can you just confirm if you had the copr sent to canada or us? if in the us, whereabouts are you located there? Thanks very much in advance

ayrazar

Jul 2, 2015
ladyex13 said:
Aquakitty i just wanted to give you a quick update and maybe someone can update the spreadsheet as well. We got our DM last Thursday and today we also got the COPR!! I'm totally shocked and excited and thankful all at the same time. This last part has gone by so quickly it just amazes me! So for everyone else waiting, just be patient because it does happen faster than it seems. I checked our Ecas everyday and i think that just made it worse. Once i stopped checking (down to 3 days a week) it seemed that time just flew by. I know there are many more DM's that will happen soon! Hang in there guys!!
I need to learn from this: stop checking eCas Ayra :p

iiiEllie

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2015
Doc's Request.
20-02-2016, 10-03-2016
AOR Received.
02-10-2015
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2015
Passport Req..
DM 29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2016
LANDED..........
26-04-2016
ayrazar said:
I need to learn from this: stop checking eCas Ayra :p
Hahaha I am trying to get there myself! 3x a day is not helping. We had our picture request Jan 20th, so I keep hoping they will hurry up and give us our DM. We're at month 6.

DanOCan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2015
Doc's Request.
23-10-2015
AOR Received.
07-05-2015
File Transfer...
18-06-2015
Med's Done....
07-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-01-2016
Aquakitty said:
I think we need a new 12 step program, ECAS-anonymous to help some people out with this compulsive checking. If I did that during our process I think I'd be in a mental ward by now!
I've kind of forgotten how compulsively I was checking ECAS during our application. First thing in the morning when I got to the office, once more before heading home at the end of the day, and usually once over my lunch hour too. The good news is that I'll never forget my wife's birthday after typing it into the system so many times! :D

ayrazar

Jul 2, 2015
DanOCan said:
I've kind of forgotten how compulsively I was checking ECAS during our application. First thing in the morning when I got to the office, once more before heading home at the end of the day, and usually once over my lunch hour too. The good news is that I'll never forget my wife's birthday after typing it into the system so many times! :D
ahaha see there was a purpose! I'm restricting myself to once a day as it stands, but I should probably do less than that.. Guhhh I JUST got 3rd line on eCas so I'm gonna be awhile..

tupac0505

Feb 17, 2016
Hello all, I'm new to here. So far reading this thread I've learned a lot, so thanks to all the posters. It is therefore only right that I share my (ongoing) experience as well and hopefully I'm able to provide assistance. Over the next day I will update you all on what I have done so far and what we are waiting on.

For now I'm just playing around the forum to figure out how to update my timeline that appears on the left side under the poster's picture.

update: Just found the link to the spreadsheet. Will update there.

Thanks.

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
tupac0505 said:
Hello all, I'm new to here. So far reading this thread I've learned a lot, so thanks to all the posters. It is therefore only right that I share my (ongoing) experience as well and hopefully I'm able to provide assistance. Over the next day I will update you all on what I have done so far and what we are waiting on.

For now I'm just playing around the forum to figure out how to update my timeline that appears on the left side under the poster's picture.

update: Just found the link to the spreadsheet. Will update there.

Thanks.
I think you need 10 posts before you get a forum timeline.

feelings

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-27-2016
Doc's Request.
02-17-2016
Can someone add me to the spreadsheet? I'm still trying to learn what all the acronyms mean lol

Mailed out 1-19-16
Received per ups 1-27-16
Received an email today that i missed form IMM5406 :(

ladyex13

Oct 17, 2013
CharisseyB said:
Hi Ladyex, congrats! Can you just confirm if you had the copr sent to canada or us? if in the us, whereabouts are you located there? Thanks very much in advance
Hi CharisseyB. We had the COPR sent to Canada b/c we were using a representative. She is sending it to us by courier with tracking information. Yes we are located in Oklahoma. Not for long though!

ladyex13

Oct 17, 2013
Aquakitty said:
That's awesome, congrats!

I think we need a new 12 step program, ECAS-anonymous to help some people out with this compulsive checking. If I did that during our process I think I'd be in a mental ward by now!

Editing is open for the actual date lines on the spreadsheet, but if anyone wants me to add them please provide the timeline (makes it easier so I don't have to look at every post).
I totally agree with the Ecas Anonymous! Just about drove me nuts checking too many times a day. Decided to step away for a while and found DM when i came back.

Here's our timeline:
App Sub Aug 27
App Rec'd Aug 28
Aor Oct 15
SA Nov 2
File Tran Nov 6
Started Processing Nov 6
DM Feb 10
COPR Feb 15

Meds July 26
Fingerprints July 27
Fees/Pics and so on Upfront
VO is Ottawa

ladyex13

Oct 17, 2013
First of all i want to say a huge THANK YOU!!!! The seniors in here rock!! I know i couldn't stay sane without you guys and you're vast amount of knowledge. I know you guys take the time out of your day just to help us and you really don't need to or have to. I want you to know how much i appreciate all of you and all that you do!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

OK guys here's another chapter is this awesome adventure called immigration. Now we have to prepare for our move and the border crossing and such. Any suggestions? We have 2 vehicles to take with us. Seriously considering renting a Uhaul and moving what little we're taking that way. I know we have to be very careful in documenting all that we're taking and make 3 or 4 copies of all of it. Make an appointment ahead of time to let them know when we'll be there with the vehicles? I know i'm forgetting so much. Any advice would be amazing!!! Thanks ev1.

CharisseyB

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Doc's Request.
09-22-2015
AOR Received.
05-05-2015 Sponsorship Approval
File Transfer...
12-05-2015 Mississauga to Ottawa
Med's Done....
31-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
DM 07-02-2016
LANDED..........
Possibly APRIL 2016
ladyex13 said:
Hi CharisseyB. We had the COPR sent to Canada b/c we were using a representative. She is sending it to us by courier with tracking information. Yes we are located in Oklahoma. Not for long though!

omg you scared me. lol. makes sense with the timeline of copr coming in....USPS is such a ddddrrrrrraaaaaggggg!!!!GAH. Husband has yet to receive the copr. It is driving me insane.:’(

tupac0505

Feb 17, 2016
ladyex13 said:
I totally agree with the Ecas Anonymous! Just about drove me nuts checking too many times a day. Decided to step away for a while and found DM when i came back.

Here's our timeline:
App Sub Aug 27
App Rec'd Aug 28
Aor Oct 15
SA Nov 2
File Tran Nov 6
Started Processing Nov 6
DM Feb 10
COPR Feb 15

Meds July 26
Fingerprints July 27
VO is Ottawa
Congrats ladyex13. My application is very similar to yours in timeline, so thanks for posting something I could compare with. My timeline so far is below:

App Sub Sep 22
App Rec'd Sep 28
Aor Nov 18
SA Dec 7
File Tran Dec 14
Started Processing Dec 14
DM Feb 17
COPR Waiting

Meds upfront
Fingerprints upfront
VO is Ottawa

So now we are waiting on the COPR. I think they may have sent it to her address in Atlanta. I should have changed it to my address in Calgary since she is living here (visiting). We are now trying to contact the call center to see if anything was sent to Atlanta. hah.

4Canucks

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 29 2015
File Transfer...
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM 11-2-2016
similar time line here as well...looks like we all should be getting our copr around the same time. I am hoping next week so we can start planning and finalizing things.