+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent response please !!! Temporary Visit Visa to Work Visa from Pakistan

Mr. Ax

Dec 8, 2018
I am from Islamabad, Pakistan. I got a job offer from an employer in Canada, but they want me to come on visit visa first as they need to fill the position urgently, and then they will change it to work visa. When I asked they said they cannot sponsor work visa as it takes almost 9 months.

So my plan is to get registered for an exhibition in Canada and then apply for visit visa to attend that exhibition for a week time.

I am already working outside Pakistan, so I have an existing employment contract, few months pay slips, can arrange 1 million PKR bank statement, previously I have traveled to Turkey, Malaysia, Jordan, UAE, Africa, Bahrain. My whole family is in Pakistan and I don't have any property on my personal name.

How strong is my case?? and what will be your suggestions to make it stronger

Regards,

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I am from Islamabad, Pakistan. I got a job offer from an employer in Canada, but they want me to come on visit visa first as they need to fill the position urgently, and then they will change it to work visa. When I asked they said they cannot sponsor work visa as it takes almost 9 months.

So my plan is to get registered for an exhibition in Canada and then apply for visit visa to attend that exhibition for a week time.

I am already working outside Pakistan, so I have an existing employment contract, few months pay slips, can arrange 1 million PKR bank statement, previously I have traveled to Turkey, Malaysia, Jordan, UAE, Africa, Bahrain. My whole family is in Pakistan and I don't have any property on my personal name.

How strong is my case?? and what will be your suggestions to make it stronger

Regards,
You are being scammed. Post the offer letter.

Mr. Ax

Dec 8, 2018
Well they will provide the contract once I reach to Canada, i know the company, ceo, and their products very well its authentic, so i want to try my luck, can you evaluate and guide me in application process?
You are being scammed. Post the offer letter.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Well they will provide the contract once I reach to Canada, i know the company, ceo, and their products very well its authentic, so i want to try my luck, can you evaluate and guide me in application process?
Scam. It is illegal to work as a visitor, so no employer is going to tell you to come as a visitor "urgently" to work. The work permit process is not any faster if you are in Canada.

Also, lying on a TRV app about your purpose in coming to Canada is fraud.

Mr. Ax

Dec 8, 2018
My gut feeling is that it cannot be fraud as i don't have to spend a penny, they are paying for flight, stay. My challenge is to get the visit visa.
Scam. It is illegal to work as a visitor, so no employer is going to tell you to come as a visitor "urgently" to work. The work permit process is not any faster if you are in Canada.

Mr. Ax

Dec 8, 2018
My gut feeling is that it cannot be fraud as i don't have to spend a penny, they are paying for flight, stay. My challenge is to get the visit visa,

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
My gut feeling is that it cannot be fraud as i don't have to spend a penny, they are paying for flight, stay. My challenge is to get the visit visa,
They aren't going to pay for anything. Scam.

Mr. Ax

Dec 8, 2018
Thank you for your comments, beside this... just tell me if the profile is strong enough for visit visa or what can make it stronger ?

Mr. Ax

Dec 8, 2018
Lol i clearly said beside this, to know strength of my profile, however thanks
QUOTE="canuck_in_uk, post: 7436028, member: 248750"]I'm not going to assist you with getting scammed.[/QUOTE]

matrixzero

Dec 18, 2018
Lol i clearly said beside this, to know strength of my profile, however thanks
QUOTE="canuck_in_uk, post: 7436028, member: 248750"]I'm not going to assist you with getting scammed.
[/QUOTE]
Have you found it is the scam? even it is true that is illegal to work there with a visitor visa.

Last edited:

Mr. Ax

Dec 8, 2018
Have you found it is the scam? even it is true that is illegal to work there with a visitor visa.[/QUOTE]
The temporary residence visa will change to work visa and this change is allowed, i have checked on gc website

matrixzero

Dec 18, 2018
Have you found it is the scam? even it is true that is illegal to work there with a visitor visa.
The temporary residence visa will change to work visa and this change is allowed, i have checked on gc website[/QUOTE]
I know, but first, you need to get the work permit.