+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help needed.. SDS and dependent children TRV or SP

biotechsun

Jul 28, 2021
Hi
What are the additional documents to be included in the client information in the visa application for SDS. Is it required to include ITR and other assets details? Or just a Statement of purpose under my SP application, Spouse OWP application and Letter of explanation in kids SP application. (This is apart from the one mentioned in the application to upload). Will it be a problem if we include only what was asked?
2. Also what supporting documents are to be upload in spouse OWP application for "Purpose of Travel - Other"
Thank you
Sunil

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi
What are the additional documents to be included in the client information in the visa application for SDS. Is it required to include ITR and other assets details? Or just a Statement of purpose under my SP application, Spouse OWP application and Letter of explanation in kids SP application. (This is apart from the one mentioned in the application to upload). Will it be a problem if we include only what was asked?
2. Also what supporting documents are to be upload in spouse OWP application for "Purpose of Travel - Other"
Thank you
Sunil
Sorry, can't help with that as I didn't apply SDS. Maybe make a separate post with a clear title..

Rajani3

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Category........
STUDY
@wonderbly has already provided you with everything. Below I am providing letter of expalanation which might give you idea to write for yours.

Dear Citizenship and immigration officers,

I am writing for the Letter of Acceptance for my son [NAME] for his study permit application. He is only 7 years old.

As per information about minor children before entering Canada, available at:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare/minor-children.html

Minor children who want to study in Canada must apply for a study permit before they enter Canada. This includes minor children who come with parents who already have a valid study or work permit. If they’re coming to Canada with parents who have a valid study or work permit, they don’t need to provide a letter of acceptance from a school when they apply for a study permit.

[NAME OF KID] will be traveling with me during my stay at Canada, therefore, he does not need Letter of Acceptance for his study permit application at this stage. This letter is provided for the purpose of clarifications. I hope you will accept it.

Your support in this matter shall be of great appreciate. Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
@powereng1982 @wonderbly thank u so much i was about to apply for my dependent children and husband and ur conversation was quite helpful . All my doubts are clear

Rajani3

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Category........
STUDY
In the portal, Custodian Declaration is also need to be filled whereas the children are added with my spouse application. Do we need to filled that as well? Is it fine not to upload anything in that placeholder?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
In the portal, Custodian Declaration is also need to be filled whereas the children are added with my spouse application. Do we need to filled that as well? Is it fine not to upload anything in that placeholder?
I can't remember having to complete that form nor that a placeholder was opened for this. Perhaps you didn't indicate in the questionnaire that they will be accompanying someone who has/is applying for a SP?

Reactions: Rajani3

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
I also did not submit Custodian Declaration. Because If we see the wording, i believe it is required for a children if he will be staying with someone who is not his parent.

Rajani3

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Category........
STUDY
I also did not submit Custodian Declaration. Because If we see the wording, i believe it is required for a children if he will be staying with someone who is not his parent.
right, it does say tht. So i will not upload anything at that section. Thanks

Rajani3

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Category........
STUDY
I can't remember having to complete that form nor that a placeholder was opened for this. Perhaps you didn't indicate in the questionnaire that they will be accompanying someone who has/is applying for a SP?
let me try redo the steps.Thanks

Rajani3

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Category........
STUDY
can i create another separate application in the same gc key for my spouse open work and dependent children or it has to be separate gc key?
UCI ID - For all UCI in all the forms of my spouse and dependent children, will it be blank or it will be my UCI id?

Last edited:

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
can i create another separate application in the same gc key for my spouse open work and dependent children or it has to be separate gc key?
UCI ID - For all UCI in all the forms of my spouse and dependent children, will it be blank or it will be my UCI id?
Since I applied for my wife and kids together and their applications were created automatically based on my answers for the IRCC questionnaire. I have no idea how to apply for spouse and kids if the main applicantion is already in process. Perhaps @wonderbly can provide some inputs.

Have you already submitted your application?

Rajani3

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Since I applied for my wife and kids together and their applications were created automatically based on my answers for the IRCC questionnaire. I have no idea how to apply for spouse and kids if the main applicantion is already in process. Perhaps @wonderbly can provide some inputs.

Have you already submitted your application?
i hve submitted my sp application.once i heard from them, then will apply SOWP and children.that was the plan. should i apply now when my sp is in process considering the delay?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
i hve submitted my sp application.once i heard from them, then will apply SOWP and children.that was the plan. should i apply now when my sp is in process considering the delay?
I applied with my kids so their applications was with my GCKey. My husband applied separately so he used his own GCKey. He had one already that he used for his previous visiting visas and EE profiles so he just used the same one.

Since you didn't apply with them, better to wait for your decision to come first.

Rajani3

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Category........
STUDY
I applied with my kids so their applications was with my GCKey. My husband applied separately so he used his own GCKey. He had one already that he used for his previous visiting visas and EE profiles so he just used the same one.

Since you didn't apply with them, better to wait for your decision to come first.
thanks for replying. Your spouse used ur UCI ID while applying separately?