+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Biometrics in USA in USCIS center

NeedHelp2020

Jul 23, 2020
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello Guys. I have given my biometrics on July 17th 2020 at ASC Boston. CIC says they have still not received my biometrics and ASC does not give any details from their side as well. What do you guys suggest I should do.

aru_canada

Jul 15, 2020
Hello Guys. I have given my biometrics on July 17th 2020 at ASC Boston. CIC says they have still not received my biometrics and ASC does not give any details from their side as well. What do you guys suggest I should do.
ASC stamp the biometrics instruction letter on the 2nd page near the bar code, did they do that ?

NeedHelp2020

Jul 23, 2020
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Is biometrics completed status on the IRCC confirms CIC receiving the status or is there anything else to this ?
No. It says "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details." The message below is biometrics collection letter which I received few months back.

matahari

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Is it a passport request that you are referring to ?
Correspondence letter doesn't mean anything. It just means they received your biometrics and they are valid for ten years from that date. I got my correspondence letter 8 months after giving biometrics. Didn't give any information of value.

Skm.hussain546

Jul 6, 2020
Correspondence letter doesn't mean anything. It just means they received your biometrics and they are valid for ten years from that date. I got my correspondence letter 8 months after giving biometrics. Didn't give any information of value.
I didn’t receive that ..post biometric completion..it just updated biometric completed

Arsea

Jul 24, 2020
Was anyone able to book biometrics appointment in Seattle recently. Everytime it shows as no appointments available