+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Biometrics in USA in USCIS center

RMen

Jun 22, 2020
Looks like quite a few people have applied via GTS and is waiting for passport request. Please update if anyone gets a passport request

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
just done the biometrics today at El Monte CA. I am out of legal status in the US but they only checked my passport, appointment confirmation and the biometrics instruction letter.
Good luck guys!
Yea even DMVs are giving illegal immigrants drivers licenses so I don’t see this being a problem at all :)

abhisays

Jul 14, 2020
Today I went to Revere, MA for biometric appointment. The entire process took only 10 minutes. The important point to note that they are allowing inside the office only 15 minutes before your scheduled time. I have applied ICT work permit. Does anyone know how long it will take to process this request?

Reactions: PravinDeo

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
I am unable to book an appointment @ VFS VAC NY or any ASC centres. Anyone experiencing the same problem? It says "no appointment available"

studentcandidate

Jun 13, 2020
I scheduled an appointment for biometrics on the 24th of July. What should I bring with me to ASC? Passport, biometrics instruction letter, and appointment confirmation page? Anything else?

-MK-

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Canada
For the ones who completed biometrics, what does your portal say? My immigration lawyer just sent me a screenshot but that doesn't have anything regarding completion of biometrics, just a date saying when I was enrolled for that.

Biafaizi

Jul 8, 2020
For the ones who completed biometrics, what does your portal say? My immigration lawyer just sent me a screenshot but that doesn't have anything regarding completion of biometrics, just a date saying when I was enrolled for that.
My portal was updated within a few hours and it has date and details... now they are reviewing my eligibility.

Last edited:

Ryerson2020

Star Member
May 6, 2020
If you have completed your bio metric and medical then i think you are eligible for full approval ..eligibility or approval in principal is for those candidates who have not completed their bio metric and medical as well. and as per IRCC those who have submitted complete application they will prioritize their application.

Reactions: PravinDeo