+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Biometrics in USA in USCIS center

yogesh23

Jul 15, 2020
Friends, I received PPR and now have to send my Passport. Can someone please provide the steps? I am little confused on the whole process. Please note I applied for WP ICT in May and gave Biometric in Jul. I have few questions

1. I see I have to select VAC, I see two option NY and LA. Not sure which one to select?
2. Do i have to send email to them to star the process?
3. I have to get pre-paid shipping envelop from them. How to get? Can I send my passport through my own courier?

I will go through instructions again but if anyone of you have quick summary of steps...please let me know.
Congratulations. Whats your timeline?

sachin_us

Jan 10, 2011
Congratulations. What's your timeline?
May 8 - Online Application
Jul 9 - Biometrics
Sep25 - Expedite request, my employer filed with a detailed reason that my job is critical for supply chain project for client particularly in Pandemic situation.
Sep25 - Approval with PPR
Sep28 - Send email to VAC and received invoice, paid for two way courier and awaiting shipping labels.

Reactions: yogesh23

sachin_us

Jan 10, 2011
1. Select NY
2. send email with excel sheet attached. requesting 2-way shipping label and online payment of all fee
3. yes prepaid shipping label is ideal to avoid confusion and delay in return of passport.

they will give shipping label only in email as pdf, you need to print hat and take it to FedEx office to ship it.
Make sure include following in envelope:
  1. original passport
  2. contact info sheet
  3. two set of concent form
  4. printout of return shipping label
  5. Invoice print out
  6. Invoice payment confirmation page print out
Can you please let me know following?
1. What is contact info sheet? I am not able to find anything with this name.
2. Consent form is 4 page document and I am confused on last page i.e. Applicants wishing to provide biometrics Or Applicants NOT wishing to provide biometrics? My Biometric was already done...should I select "wishing" or "NOT wishing"? I am dropping of 3rd page which I think is applicable only when travel agent or person other than applicant is submitting.

Appreciate your help.

NeedHelp2020

Jul 23, 2020
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey Guys, My spouse got work permit approval letter along with biometrics confirmation correspondence letter today. Now is passport request a separate correspondence or is it part of approval correspondence? I did not see anything which tells me to send passport anywhere. Can someone help here please.

Application Filed: May 4th, 2020
Biometrics: July 17th, 2020
Biometrics confirmation correspondence: Sep 30th, 2020
Approval correspondence: Sep 30th, 2020
NOC code: 0213
Applied from USA for Toronto

Any help is much appreciated.

NeedHelp2020

Jul 23, 2020
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Friends, I received PPR and now have to send my Passport. Can someone please provide the steps? I am little confused on the whole process. Please note I applied for WP ICT in May and gave Biometric in Jul. I have few questions

1. I see I have to select VAC, I see two option NY and LA. Not sure which one to select?
2. Do i have to send email to them to star the process?
3. I have to get pre-paid shipping envelop from them. How to get? Can I send my passport through my own courier?

I will go through instructions again but if anyone of you have quick summary of steps...please let me know.
Hi Sachin, did you receive PPR along with approval or was it a separate correspondence. How long did it take for you to get PPR after approval.

sachin_us

Jan 10, 2011
Hi Sachin, did you receive PPR along with approval or was it a separate correspondence. How long did it take for you to get PPR after approval.
I am not sure what is approval letter. After Biometrics, my application was pending from Jul and when my employer expedited it, i receive two letter in my account 1. Original Passport Request Letter and 2. Correspondence letter.

NeedHelp2020

Jul 23, 2020
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I am not sure what is approval letter. After Biometrics, my application was pending from Jul and when my employer expedited it, i receive two letter in my account 1. Original Passport Request Letter and 2. Correspondence letter.
My application was pending since July as well. Today I got two correspondence letters, one for biometrics and second one "Your application to work in Canada is approved". Now is original passport request letter different than this approval correspondence letter.

sachin_us

Jan 10, 2011
Seems like you and me have different set of letters. Since I don't know the content of your approval letter, here is content of my passport request letter
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application. Passport requirements • Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter. • There must be at least one blank page in your passport. • Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada. • Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport. Your passport must be received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your passport. To find out where to send your passport, visit our website: Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada. Attention: The unique client identification (UCI) number in the upper left corner of this letter is your personal identification number. For your own protection, do not allow any person, other than an authorized representative, to use this number as it provides access to personal information on your file. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

NeedHelp2020

Jul 23, 2020
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Seems like you and me have different set of letters. Since I don't know the content of your approval letter, here is content of my passport request letter
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application. Passport requirements • Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter. • There must be at least one blank page in your passport. • Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada. • Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport. Your passport must be received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your passport. To find out where to send your passport, visit our website: Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada. Attention: The unique client identification (UCI) number in the upper left corner of this letter is your personal identification number. For your own protection, do not allow any person, other than an authorized representative, to use this number as it provides access to personal information on your file. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
We definitely have different letters. My letter says nothing about passport. Mine is as below:
Your application to work in Canada has been approved. A permit authorizing you to work will be
issued to you on your arrival to Canada following an examination by an officer of the Canada
Border Services Agency, subject to your compliance with the requirements of the Immigration
and Refugee Protection Act and its Regulations. The officer will ask to see this letter, your

passport and may request to see your supporting documents.

PravinDeo

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Can you please let me know following?
1. What is contact info sheet? I am not able to find anything with this name.
2. Consent form is 4 page document and I am confused on last page i.e. Applicants wishing to provide biometrics Or Applicants NOT wishing to provide biometrics? My Biometric was already done...should I select "wishing" or "NOT wishing"? I am dropping of 3rd page which I think is applicable only when travel agent or person other than applicant is submitting.

Appreciate your help.
1. contact info is simple A4 sheet having Name, Phone number, Email ID, Client id
2. Just say yes, willing. i do not understand why they have that field