+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Biometrics in USA in USCIS center

Shubhangi18

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
We submitted our webform to expedite the application on 7/14/2020 last week. We just checked with IRCC agent they mentioned they haven’t received any update regarding any webform submission. Can anyone please help with this? Should we submit it again or should we wait for this week to get any response?

sathya.vasudevan11

Jul 9, 2020
We submitted our webform to expedite the application on 7/14/2020 last week. We just checked with IRCC agent they mentioned they haven’t received any update regarding any webform submission. Can anyone please help with this? Should we submit it again or should we wait for this week to get any response?
When you say checked with IRCC Agent, how did you talk to them?
Did you send an email?

sathya.vasudevan11

Jul 9, 2020
Also you submitted an request to expedite on 9/14/2020 or 7/14/2020

poppedpluto

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Do I need to buy Travel insurance before travelling to Canada ? is it mandatory, I am coming from USA.
No it is not. I just entered Canada (Toronto) today from US (NYC) on approved ICT - WP via flight. I was asked for the following by the Border officer:
- Letter of Introduction
- Job offer Letter from Employer
- Visa Stamp on the Passport
- 14-day Quarantine Plan - address, transportation to address, access to food and medical

Creator8888

Sep 24, 2020
No it is not. I just entered Canada (Toronto) today from US (NYC) on approved ICT - WP via flight. I was asked for the following by the Border officer:
- Letter of Introduction
- 14-day Quarantine Plan - address, transportation to address, access to food and medical
Nice! What did you say about transportation? Uber or rental car?
Can you guide on your quarantine plan?

Reactions: PravinDeo

PravinDeo

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
- Letter of Introduction
Thank you.
please share more on - 14-day Quarantine Plan - address, transportation to address, access to food and medical
what proof we need to give for Transportation, Access to food.

poppedpluto

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Nice! What did you say about transportation? Uber or rental car?
Can you guide on your quarantine plan?
I said I’ll be taking private Uber and won’t be stopping anywhere. For my quarantine plan, my company gave me a letter on their letter head outlining the exact address where I’ll be quarantining (in my case it’s corporate apartment), private Uber to the corporate apartment and meals via grocery delivery or food delivery services. They also provided name, email and phone number of my Canada HR person in the letter as an emergency contact or to access medical.

Reactions: PravinDeo

sachin_us

Jan 10, 2011
Friends, I received PPR and now have to send my Passport. Can someone please provide the steps? I am little confused on the whole process. Please note I applied for WP ICT in May and gave Biometric in Jul. I have few questions

1. I see I have to select VAC, I see two option NY and LA. Not sure which one to select?
2. Do i have to send email to them to star the process?
3. I have to get pre-paid shipping envelop from them. How to get? Can I send my passport through my own courier?

I will go through instructions again but if anyone of you have quick summary of steps...please let me know.

Reactions: yogesh23

PravinDeo

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Friends, I received PPR and now have to send my Passport. Can someone please provide the steps? I am little confused on the whole process. Please note I applied for WP ICT in May and gave Biometric in Jul. I have few questions

1. I see I have to select VAC, I see two option NY and LA. Not sure which one to select?
2. Do i have to send email to them to star the process?
3. I have to get pre-paid shipping envelop from them. How to get? Can I send my passport through my own courier?

I will go through instructions again but if anyone of you have quick summary of steps...please let me know.
1. Select NY
2. send email with excel sheet attached. requesting 2-way shipping label and online payment of all fee
3. yes prepaid shipping label is ideal to avoid confusion and delay in return of passport.

they will give shipping label only in email as pdf, you need to print hat and take it to FedEx office to ship it.
Make sure include following in envelope:
  1. original passport
  2. contact info sheet
  3. two set of concent form
  4. printout of return shipping label
  5. Invoice print out
  6. Invoice payment confirmation page print out

sachin_us

Jan 10, 2011
1. Select NY
2. send email with excel sheet attached. requesting 2-way shipping label and online payment of all fee
3. yes prepaid shipping label is ideal to avoid confusion and delay in return of passport.

they will give shipping label only in email as pdf, you need to print hat and take it to FedEx office to ship it.
Make sure include following in envelope:
  1. original passport
  2. contact info sheet
  3. two set of concent form
  4. printout of return shipping label
  5. Invoice print out
  6. Invoice payment confirmation page print out
Great, thank you. Also, I need to do this separately for my wife.