+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Biometrics in USA in USCIS center

Jul 9, 2020
Hi
Finally I got my visa approved today and got a request to submit my passport.I have applied from USA and my student visa is approved directly.No Stage 1 and 2 for me as my application was fully submitted.

Quick question:
1.Where to submit my passport in USA?
2.Can I send my passport through fedex or other courier services or not?
3.In how many days,I will get my passport back.

PravinDeo

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Hi
Finally I got my visa approved today and got a request to submit my passport.I have applied from USA and my student visa is approved directly.No Stage 1 and 2 for me as my application was fully submitted.

Quick question:
Congratulations.
Refer the passport submission guide lines https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/usa/how_to_apply.html

SUBMIT PASSPORT AND OTHER DOCUMENTS

Option 2: By Mail

lak171194

Oct 28, 2020
Hi. This forum greatly helped me with my work permit journey. Thanks a lot. Here is my timeline
ICT GSS Skill Level A: Marketing Research (non COVID)- I do not know the NOC code
Application Submitted: June 12, 2020, USA
Biometrics: July 15, 2020

Three expedition letter sent through employer on webform- got a generic reply saying processing times are delayed
Moved to India and updated address: Oct 1st week
Biometrics Correspondence Letter and Approval letter: 27 October 2020
I was not requested a passport as I have a valid visitor visa. Can anyone confirm that passport stamping is not needed for applicants who already have a Canada visa counterfoil on their passport?

Chakravarty

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
Hi

Quick question:
Hi..is your college in the approved DLI list and is the application for winter 2021

nscanadax

Aug 3, 2020
Any updates from anyone? I have applied for WP on June 26 (GSS) from US. Biometry on July 23rd. I am still waiting to hear back.

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Hello

New to this thread, and I have a basic question: has anyone here traveled to the USA with a visitor visa (B1/B2), and manage to do their biometrics at an ASC. Can it be done?
Can you provide guidance please?

nscanadax

Aug 3, 2020
Any updates from anyone? I have applied for WP on June 26 (GSS) from US. Biometry on July 23rd. I am still waiting to hear back.
Finally, I got approval for my application last week.

I have some queries regarding passport submission. Can you let me know the details if you have experience sending the passport to the CVAC?

I have received the shipping labels from CVAC. Do I just need to go to the FedEx office with a passport and all supporting documents? Would they help me with the envelope which is safe to send passports and packing/seal of the envelope or I need to buy the envelope upfront and package/seal it myself?

For passport return also do I need to buy an envelop and send it to CVAC along with passport and other documents or I am good as long as I send them the return label along with my passport?

Another query on TT Consent form: I think I just need to fill up Page #2 with my details and signed it. Other pages like 'Consent for Indirect submission' and 'assisted by CVAC staff' could be left blank. Also on the last page, there are biometry details. I have already provided my biometry details and based on some earlier replied on this forum I guess I need to leave the last page also blank, right?

Thanks for your help in advance and good luck everyone waiting to hear back from IRCC.

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hello All,

My ICT WP was filed from US and now I moved to India as my US visa is maxout, now if I change my address from US to India, will it impact my timelines? as India wait time for approval is more weeks than US?

Anybody whose application was filed in US and moved in India , please share your experience and suggestions.

Thanks.

Reactions: basebadger

basebadger

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hello All,

My ICT WP was filed from US and now I moved to India as my US visa is maxout, now if I change my address from US to India, will it impact my timelines? as India wait time for approval is more weeks than US?

Anybody whose application was filed in US and moved in India , please share your experience and suggestions.

Thanks.
It should not impact your timelines, i also filed from US and travelled back to India, got approval recently, updated webform with change in address to India and waiting for next steps. Thanks !

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
It should not impact your timelines, i also filed from US and travelled back to India, got approval recently, updated webform with change in address to India and waiting for next steps. Thanks !
Thank you.

When was your application filed and when it was approved? was it ICT WP?

abhisays

Jul 14, 2020
I applied for ICT Visa on 10th July and biometric was done on 21st July. This week I got the request to send the passport. Can I send the passport to VFS New Delhi?

My biometric was done in US and then I returned to India as my H1B got maxed out.

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
I applied for ICT Visa on 10th July and biometric was done on 21st July. This week I got the request to send the passport. Can I send the passport to VFS New Delhi?

My biometric was done in US and then I returned to India as my H1B got maxed out.
Congrats!!!

When you moved back to India and when you requested for change of address?