+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Biometrics in USA in USCIS center

abhisays

Jul 14, 2020
Congrats!!!

When you moved back to India and when you requested for change of address?
I moved back to India in September.
I haven't requested for change of address. My employer's immigration team said "Location has no dependency once the application is filed and biometric is done."

basebadger

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
I haven't requested for change of address. My employer's immigration team said "Location has no dependency once the application is filed and biometric is done."
Actually, thats not correct, You should update the webform with new address.

With regards to passpsort submission, please check the VFS global website, they have an email address where you can send the passports for submission.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Ok, with Passport request letter does they mention which location to send passport? as address they would have of US.

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hello All,

Can someone please share as what all steps are present on the application tracking for WP? My company filed my ICT WP and only attorney can track the application , so I am just curious to know as what all different steps it has.
If any filed the WP and can track the application on IRCC then can you please share different steps involved , may be a screenshot from the tracking page.

Thanks.

rishab_dee

Jul 17, 2020
Hello all, can anyone tell me what might be the approximate time taken by IRCC after submitting biometrics for Passport request for PR submitted from US?

Reactions: Going2Can

itzraj

Star Member
Dec 15, 2020
Hi
Finally I got my visa approved today and got a request to submit my passport.I have applied from USA and my student visa is approved directly.No Stage 1 and 2 for me as my application was fully submitted.

Quick question:
1.Where to submit my passport in USA?
2.Can I send my passport through fedex or other courier services or not?
3.In how many days,I will get my passport back.

how may days it took to approve?

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Got my passport today with work permit. Applied while in US, came back to India and submitted passport here.
Congrats!!!

Can you please share your timeline?
Also after coming to India did you get the address changed with IRCC from US to India? if yes then was it before approval and PPR or afterwards.

-MK-

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Canada
Below was my timeline:
- May 25th - Applied
- July 22nd - Biometrics
--- Sept moved to India (Informed my immigration team about the same)
- Oct 10th - Got request to submit passport
- Dec 1st - Requested passport submission details
- Dec 5th - Submitted additional details
- Dec 9th - Passport picked up
- Dec 10th - Reached over there
- Dec 16th - Stamped and approved
- Dec 17th - Received it

Last edited:

abhisays

Jul 14, 2020
Below was my timeline:
- May 25th - Applied
- July 22nd - Biometrics
--- Sept moved to India (Informed my immigration team about the same)
- Oct 10th - Got request to submit passport
- Dec 1st - Requested passport submission details
- Dec 5th - Submitted additional requests
- Dec 9th - Passport picked up
- Dec 10th - Reached over there
- Dec 16th - Stamped and approved
- Dec 17th - Received it

great congrats. What additional requests you submitted for Passport?

gm95788

Jun 4, 2020
Hi All,

My company applied for ICT work permit when I was in US on Apr 2020 and I moved to India.
I then provided Biometrics and my visa is approved and stamped on Jan 2021 in India.

I haven't provided Medical exam in the visa process. As per this link, whoever stayed in India for more than 6 months needs a medical exam before entering canada. Is this applicable to me? I see many applied from US and completed the remaining steps in India. Does anyone faced this issue ?

Thanks! @-MK- @abhisays @baa_at