+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Biometrics in USA in USCIS center

rishab_dee

Jul 17, 2020
Does anyone know how the slots open up for biometrics? Trying to book a slot in the seattle ASC but already all are full. Please help.

oteekar

Apr 26, 2020
Just submitted my biometrics a few hours ago in PA. Had booked an appointment for July 17, on July 14 through the buggy site - https://my.uscis.gov/appointmentscheduler-appointment/ca/en

Showed up at the ASC 5 minutes before the appointment time, they asked me for three things -
1. ASC Appointment Confirmation Letter
2. Biometrics Letter
3. Passport

There were hardly 3 other people at the ASC. I went in and was done in about 10 minutes.

Came home and the IRCC portal had already updated with the biometrics info.

Good luck everyone!

PravinDeo

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Just submitted my biometrics a few hours ago in PA. Had booked an appointment for July 17, on July 14 through the buggy site - https://my.uscis.gov/appointmentscheduler-appointment/ca/en

Showed up at the ASC 5 minutes before the appointment time, they asked me for three things -
1. ASC Appointment Confirmation Letter
2. Biometrics Letter
3. Passport

There were hardly 3 other people at the ASC. I went in and was done in about 10 minutes.

Came home and the IRCC portal had already updated with the biometrics info.

Good luck everyone!
Thanks for update, Same process for me.Today at North Dallas ASC. Very smooth and easy process. Next eagerly waiting to hear when someone receive letter to submit passport for stamping..

rishab_dee

Jul 17, 2020
I am presently on H1B and my passport is not stamped with my new extended visa.... so should i carry my approval notice to the biometrics appointment?

PravinDeo

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
I am presently on H1B and my passport is not stamped with my new extended visa.... so should i carry my approval notice to the biometrics appointment?
Not required. They only need 3 thing .. 1. Biometric letter 2. appointment confirmation 3. Passports
other things you can keep it but not required.

Reactions: rishab_dee