+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Biometrics in USA in USCIS center

lazylad91

Jul 15, 2020
I live in Seattle but I booked an appointment in Portland. The first available date in Seattle was the 27th of July but in Portland 23rd, so I decided to go with Portland ASC even if I need to drive about 3 hours to get there...
I was able to get date on 27th for portland, but I would still prefer Seattle. I dont have a car, and thinking to avoid rental car. Is there any particular time when uscis open up new appointments?

Biafaizi

Jul 8, 2020
I have a question , I accidentally wrote my husband name wrongly
Whats the procedure to change ? Done with my biometrics today... they told us that we need to fix it
Eg : he has three names
The order should be M F S
M should be in start but i wrote
I wrote F,MS

Please help

matahari

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
I have a question , I accidentally wrote my husband name wrongly
Whats the procedure to change ? Done with my biometrics today... they told us that we need to fix it
Eg : he has three names
The order should be M F S
M should be in start but i wrote
I wrote F,MS

Please help
Any changes should be handled by the location that processes the visas. For us it is nyc office. I submitted a supporting document recently by sending them an email.

husky_lover

Jul 16, 2020
Just got the biometric done at Oakland, California for my parents(visitor) yesterday.
It was really quick, everything was done within 5 minutes, I booked the appointment via same glitchy site few days back.

Wanted to know the next steps, do we have to wait for status update in application or can I send Passports now ?
Any help is appreciated

Reactions: Going2Can

aru_canada

Jul 15, 2020
Just got the biometric done at Oakland, California for my parents(visitor) yesterday.
It was really quick, everything was done within 5 minutes, I booked the appointment via same glitchy site few days back.

Wanted to know the next steps, do we have to wait for status update in application or can I send Passports now ?
Any help is appreciated
did you receive passport request letters from IRCC to send to NYC VFS ?

RMen

Jun 22, 2020
is there any thread here for global talent stream applications submitted from USA ?
I am also looking for the same. Unable to get any relevant information on GTS processing times anywhere. I filed my application in March and completed biometrics yesterday, no idea how long it would take them to process this though. I so hope they adhere to the 2 weeks processing window. Does anyone have any update?

ag1122

Jun 22, 2020
For those applying for work permit, after giving biometrics, what are the next steps? Any ideas? Will we get a request for original passport or something else?
Attorney will receive invitation letter -> passport submission with letter - > stamp passport

Biafaizi

Jul 8, 2020
Any changes should be handled by the location that processes the visas. For us it is nyc office. I submitted a supporting document recently by sending them an email.
Thank you for the information
Can you please send me the specific email address that you used to submit your supporting document.
did you use the web form ?
Thank you in advance

aru_canada

Jul 15, 2020
I have received biometrics validity letter on 14th, gave biometrics on 13th. But no passport request letter as of now. This is regarding work permit GTS. anyone in same situation ?

Reactions: PravinDeo