+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan application status confusion

Tejashwi

May 30, 2019
Gujarat
Category........
Ohh okk. I really got afraid. As in other universities non canadian post secondary education is written and in university of Saskatchewan only post secondary education is written. So i got confused.

Hey can i know have you got offer letter as i applied same for fall 2019 which starts in September end but still haven't received anything positive

Praise13

Dec 9, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
I applied for MSC in computer science at U o S December 27 2019 for fall2020 and I just got a mail today saying that my application has been reviewed and I have been placed on a wait list, is just so frustrating, has anyone has this issue before ? And do you think I will be accepted later?

nwolisaemmanuel

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
I applied for MSC in computer science at U o S December 27 2019 for fall2020 and I just got a mail today saying that my application has been reviewed and I have been placed on a wait list, is just so frustrating, has anyone has this issue before ? And do you think I will be accepted later?
i also apply last year jan..this is what they told me

Hello,
Thank you for expressing your interest to study at the University of Saskatchewan and join the Department of Computer Science.

This year we saw an increase in the number of applications we received. The department received 479 requests for admissions from students all over the world. Unfortunately, we only have a limited number of seats to offer to students.

However, I would like to extend the opportunity to have your application considered for the Fall 2020 intake. Your application was very strong and we hope that you would consider attending the University of Saskatchewan at a later time.

If you would like to be considered for the Fall 2020 intake please let me know and I will carry your application forward.

Kindest Regards,

Graduate Program Assistant

Department of Computer Science

College of Arts and Science

University of Saskatchewan

176 Thorvaldson

Saskatoon, SK, S7N 5C9

Praise13

Dec 9, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
i also apply last year jan..this is what they told me

Hello,
Thank you for expressing your interest to study at the University of Saskatchewan and join the Department of Computer Science.

This year we saw an increase in the number of applications we received. The department received 479 requests for admissions from students all over the world. Unfortunately, we only have a limited number of seats to offer to students.

However, I would like to extend the opportunity to have your application considered for the Fall 2020 intake. Your application was very strong and we hope that you would consider attending the University of Saskatchewan at a later time.

If you would like to be considered for the Fall 2020 intake please let me know and I will carry your application forward.

Kindest Regards,

Graduate Program Assistant

Department of Computer Science

College of Arts and Science

University of Saskatchewan

176 Thorvaldson

Saskatoon, SK, S7N 5C9
So have u been accepted this fall, have they gotten back to you?

ToluDola

Jan 28, 2020
Please my application is showing completed ready for review. How long does it take to know maybe you have been accepted or not.

ToluDola

Jan 28, 2020
I applied for Community and Population health sciences for fall 2020 since December 2019. I haven't heard anything from them, my application status is showing completed ready for review since December. Hope all is well

Jan 28, 2020
I applied for Community and Population health sciences for fall 2020 since December 2019. I haven't heard anything from them, my application status is showing completed ready for review since December. Hope all is well
I applied for MSc in Chemistry. I applied in the mid-November and got acceptance in mid-January. During the time of application evaluation, I didnt hear anything from Usask.