+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan application status confusion

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Great...But I wanted to know about the People whose status is Decision made and notification to follow are likely to get accepted or not in to the uni?
After any decision is made, you've been sent an email as well about the decision. Did you received any? If it say's notification to follow then I'm sure you've been accepted and there is next step that you have to follow which could be accepting offer or submitting any documents.

shwetha098

Apr 30, 2020
After any decision is made, you've been sent an email as well about the decision. Did you received any? If it say's notification to follow then I'm sure you've been accepted and there is next step that you have to follow which could be accepting offer or submitting any documents.
I haven't received any mail as of now

Abouzar

Nov 4, 2017
Hello

I already applied to u of Sask in Jan and yet I haven't heard from them!!!!! when do you think they will reveal the result of the application?!! I think its not normal for admission process to take such long!!!!

Slimz

Mar 12, 2020
Hello

I already applied to u of Sask in Jan and yet I haven't heard from them!!!!! when do you think they will reveal the result of the application?!! I think its not normal for admission process to take such long!!!!
What program did you apply for? I suggest sending an email and ask for a status update. Please keep in mind what is happening now

Abouzar

Nov 4, 2017
What program did you apply for? I suggest sending an email and ask for a status update. Please keep in mind what is happening now
Actually I have applied for master of education. And I have no any clue whay it should take too long to let the result out!!!

Abouzar

Nov 4, 2017
Did you contact the department. That's the best route to getting answers
No I havent, Maybe on Monday. And BTW, If im going to apply for the Sturdy permit, what should I do when the VACs are closed!?? Should I hold on until they reopen thew VAC centers? Any recommendation??!!

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Hello

Hi there,

It's normal in current situation, decisions are made until end of June. I have heard from many people who've applies for Masters and havent got a decision yet.

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
No I havent, Maybe on Monday. And BTW, If im going to apply for the Sturdy permit, what should I do when the VACs are closed!?? Should I hold on until they reopen thew VAC centers? Any recommendation??!!
Apply online, they'll consider the following condition and will give an extended date.

Abouzar

Nov 4, 2017
Apply online, they'll consider the following condition and will give an extended date.
Bu t, I think I cannot submit any application untill I conduct the Biometric, Can I? Are your sure that I can file an application without doing the Biometrics?

Slimz

Mar 12, 2020
Yes you can. After you submit your application, then you get your biometrics letter. You now have 90 days to submit it.

Abouzar

Nov 4, 2017
Yes you can. After you submit your application, then you get your biometrics letter. You now have 90 days to submit it.
Sorry I ask such countless questions. But let me explain how the application process goes and correct me if I am mistaken! Thank you.

From What I understood n the forum, I submit my application and they will give me a bio letter. then I have 90 days to give the bio.

I just want to know if they begin to review my application before Biometrics
OR
they hold it on till I give the Bio and Medicals?

Which one is true??