+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan application status confusion

Hitgreg

Jan 30, 2020
Hello!! I'm from Nigeria. Is there any applicant for Vaccinology and Immunotherapeutics M.Sc for 2020 Spring Term? I uploaded all preliminaries for nearly a week ago but no comment on my status yet.

Chopper91

Feb 4, 2020
Hello!! I'm from Nigeria. Is there any applicant for Vaccinology and Immunotherapeutics M.Sc for 2020 Spring Term? I uploaded all preliminaries for nearly a week ago but no comment on my status yet.
I am from Ghana, I have a major concern, I submitted a transcript without realising there was no grading key, now I have been ringing and sending the academic unit emails but no response. Will it affect me because I’ve gone through a lot with my references from my professors who keep tossing me around.

brian.nro

Apr 4, 2020
Hi, on my application status it says a decision has been made and “notification to follow”.

given that it doesn’t say “department approved”, does it mean that my application has been rejected?
Soooo stressed out :((((

brian.nro

Apr 4, 2020
Hi,
When did you apply and when did you notice the change to decision has been made??
Hi, I applied on Oct. 1st for fall 2020 and saw the change yesterday. I know someone else who’s application status is changed to “department recommend”, but mine is changed to “ notification will follow”. Does it mean that my application has not been recommended to the department and as such it is not accepted?

Chopper91

Feb 4, 2020
I pray so. Its 1 am here I can’t sleep coupled with this virus lockdown. I really want to gain admission. The anxiety is draining me mentally.

Chopper91

Feb 4, 2020
Ikr. I’m just here playing read dead redemption and GTA 5. Atleast helps suppress the anxiety and boredom

FemiAwolesi

Jan 2, 2020
I applied for MSc in Chemistry. I applied in the mid-November and got acceptance in mid-January. During the time of application evaluation, I didnt hear anything from Usask.
Hi,

Hi, I applied on Oct. 1st for fall 2020 and saw the change yesterday. I know someone else who’s application status is changed to “department recommend”, but mine is changed to “ notification will follow”. Does it mean that my application has not been recommended to the department and as such it is not accepted?
Has the person received acceptnce?