+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan application status confusion

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Bu t, I think I cannot submit any application untill I conduct the Biometric, Can I? Are your sure that I can file an application without doing the Biometrics?
Yes you can submit, after you submit the application via online then they'll provide you the date for biometrics.

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Sorry I ask such countless questions. But let me explain how the application process goes and correct me if I am mistaken! Thank you.

From What I understood n the forum, I submit my application and they will give me a bio letter. then I have 90 days to give the bio.

I just want to know if they begin to review my application before Biometrics
OR
they hold it on till I give the Bio and Medicals?

Which one is true??
They will give you the date for bio and medical after you submit the application. You have to get it done until then, till you don't give bio and medical your application will be put on hold. As soon as you submit both of them your application will be reviewed and you'll get a decision after multiple weeks.

Abouzar

Nov 4, 2017
Yes you can submit, after you submit the application via online then they'll provide you the date for biometrics.
No they don't. Things have changed. All VAC centers around the globe are closed until further notice. And they don't know exactly when they will reopen the centers!!!

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
No they don't. Things have changed. All VAC centers around the globe are closed until further notice. And they don't know exactly when they will reopen the centers!!!
Exactly, they'll provide you an extended date for that. It is over IRCC website all applications from now on should be processed online as they are still being processed.

Abouzar

Nov 4, 2017
You can, at the end it is your choice however just remember to get you application processed you require time of atleast 14 weeks.
I don't know what to do!! :(:(:( If the VACs are closed then my submitted application wont be processed. Literally, I dont think I can make it this year!!
Ohhhh my great LORRRRRD:confused::confused::confused::confused:

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
I don't know what to do!! :(:(:( If the VACs are closed then my submitted application wont be processed. Literally, I dont think I can make it this year!!
Ohhhh my great LORRRRRD:confused::confused::confused::confused:
You always have an option for deferment tho. If you feel you won't be able to make then you can join in Winter 2021 term. I do feel there is plenty of time at the moment and you'll be able to join in Sept :) Have high hopes !

Abouzar

Nov 4, 2017
Thank you for hoping me up!! If the VACs give the xact time when they are going to resume work then I will apply in 10 day

Lizzbeth

May 26, 2020
Hello everyone, I applied for fall 2020 to the University of Saskatchewan and i haven't heard from them. I applied late February. Has anyone gotten a message from them?. I will really appreciate a reply from anyone. Thank you.

Abouzar

Nov 4, 2017
Hello everyone, I applied for fall 2020 to the University of Saskatchewan and i haven't heard from them. I applied late February. Has anyone gotten a message from them?. I will really appreciate a reply from anyone. Thank you.
Hi. I have applied for a master program and yet, haven’t heard from them! I asked them for the reason of lateness; this is their reply,

Hello,

The University of Saskatchewan is discussing the implications of the pandemic responses on admissions processes. The College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies is working with academic units on what is the best course of action when considering applications for the fall. As you can appreciate, the advice and mandates for departments with regard to fall applications is evolving. We thank you for your patience as the university community determines how to handle incoming admissions in such a time of uncertainty.