+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan application status confusion

Malanboy

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Inspite of submitting all the required documents why my application status is still showing "incomplete items outstanding" . I have applied for fall 2019 M.eng program. please guide me

Gentlepal

Feb 21, 2019
Inspite of submitting all the required documents why my application status is still showing "incomplete items outstanding" . I have applied for fall 2019 M.eng program. please guide me
It means u didn't submit everything .kindly cross check again.

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Did you upload your English Proficiency preliminary?

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
I did, i have uploaded everything.
Please contact the academic unit to which you have applied to. Precisely send the mail to your Department graduate administrator explaining all. If not, your application will not be processed and your application fees would be a waste.

Please earlier the better.

Ahsan358

Mar 5, 2019
Did u apply for Fall 2019? Is yes I think they are processing it besides yours is just 2 months. Mine has been like that for over 4 months. I pray after this wait it will come out positive.
No i applied for Spring-19. That’s the thing am worried about. It’s about to start on 8th May. I didn’t knew the University will take that much time.

athyen

Apr 2, 2019
Hi. I'm from India. I got a conditional acceptance for Fall 2019, masters in civil engineering (I have to send final transcripts and degree from home college). Should I apply for Visa with conditional acceptance or wait till I get final documents in July?

Malanboy

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Hi. I'm from India. I got a conditional acceptance for Fall 2019, masters in civil engineering (I have to send final transcripts and degree from home college). Should I apply for Visa with conditional acceptance or wait till I get final documents in July?
Can you tell me your results? GPA and IELTS score ?

Ahsan358

Mar 5, 2019
Could you tell us when did you submitted your application and when did the university change your application status.

Reactions: Tejashwi